Chapter 11: The special occasion part 2 karaoke

They walk back into the hotel to see streamers and banners hanging saying one month clean. He sees everyone with party hats.

Angel: Buddy happy one month clean.

Stan: Heh thanks. It's not that big of a deal. I was never put under peer pressure. I usually was the one who put the pressure on others. I started drinking when I was 14 and knew how to not burn my nostrils. In high school I was a badass. I got prom king with rose being prom queen.

Charlie: ~Maybe you could be my king?~

Alastor: Well still you have been here for a month and we wanted to congratulate you for your efforts in not drinking or doing drugs unlike somebody here.

He glares at angel and pulls out a white shirt in bold black letters say "YOUR DAUGHTER CALLS ME DADDY TOO".

Stan: No way. This is hilarious.

He puts it on and shows it off.

Husk: Dude you rock that shirt.

Angel: Imagine being in public wearing something like that.

Charlie: Or being around my dad with it. He would flip.

Husk then went on stage and started doing some karaoke and He sang smells like teen spirit by nirvana.

Next Angel was up. He sang Sexy Naughty Bitchy by Tata Young.

Charlie was up next and she chose Every Time We Touch by cascada.

When it was Stan's turn he chose a song by Three Days Grace, animal I have become.

His turn was done and hopped off. Charlie hugged him.

Charlie: Is that really how you feel?

Stan: Not anymore. Now that I'm here I feel like a changed man. I might not even go back to earth. My job is done up there is done but I need to make sure this place doesn't fall into the hands of the Argent demons.

Alastor: You have a good heart Stan my friend. If you were a demon you'd be gone already.

Stan: Oh please if I were sent here I would already be ruling the place with everyone here my servants.

Charlie: That's true. He almost made my dad shit himself.

Husk: No fucking way he did?

Stan: Yep. He called Charlie a failure and that triggered me but we are cool now. Besides alastor it's your turn to go up there.