Chapter 28: IMMENSE FUCKING

GaryTheStormtrooper: Hey umm. This is another lemon chapter and has mature language in it so just beware before reading. You could obviously tell by the title.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
_______________________________

After having Angel get Charlie the clothes she wanted she tried them on. The lingerie was kind of tight around her chest but it was fine. She zipped up the bunny onesie and took a look in the mirror.

Charlie: So cute. Now just to wait till he gets up here and it'll start.

Downstairs everyone was blasting music and dancing.

They were having fun while Hayden was just sitting down. He was approached by alastor.

Alastor: Why are you just sitting around? We're having fun right now why don't you join?

Hayden: I'm a robot I can't really dance.

Alastor: So What? You could at least hang around with us. Sure you are a robot but you could still do stuff.

Hayden: Fine.

Hayden got up to started to hang around with them. He was having some fun but he heard whispering from next to him. It was angel.

Angel: Hey in a few minutes tell Stan to go upstairs to his room.

Hayden: Ok. Why?

Angel: Just do it.

Hayden listened to the spider. The song changed to low by Flo rida then Stan and husk were singing to it.

Stan: Shawty got them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur.

Husk: With the fur.

Stan: The whole club was looking at her. She hit the floor.

Husk: Hit the floor last thing you know.

Stan: Shawty got low low low low low low low low.

Hayden interrupts them. He tells Stan to go upstairs to his room see something. He asked what it was but Hayden didn't know. So off Stan went to go upstairs to see what it was.

He gets there and sees Charlie in an adorable onesie of a bunny. He immediately thought it was too pure so he ran over and hugger her. Charlie was happy he liked it but it's about to get better.

(Another idea from Caped-Sensei-Saitama)
She steps back and slowly unzips the front of the onesie and reveals her bunny waitress lingerie angel got her.

Stan noticed and this happened in his brain.

He froze and had a nosebleed. He fell over and Charlie helped him up. She sees his boner and blushes. Stan wipes his nose and gets back up.

Charlie: Is that one of your guns or are you excited to see me?

She points to his crotch.

Stan(flustered): Umm I guess number two.

Charlie: Just get over here.
===============================
Lemon Alert
I don't know if this song fits but it sounded like it would.

===============================

She pulled him over to her as they started to make out. They were both very VERY horny. Stan scratches his tongue on Charlie's teeth but it didn't bleed.

Charlie tried to pull off his shirt but it was kind of tight. Stan just flexed and it just ripped off. She pulls his pants down and throws them aside. Charlie runs her finger up Stan's body and boops his nose.

She chuckled and starts to tease him by rubbing her butt on his dick. Charlie saw his face get red and sweaty. She decided to finally invite him in (if you know what I mean).

Charlie saw his face go completely red and his hair turned black as he turned into the demon version of himself. She sees his sharp toothed smile as he grabs her hips and bounces her up and down on his shaft. Charlie decided to get into the mood and go demon mode too.

D/Charlie(Demon Charlie): This is more fun like this. Oh right there~

D/Stan: I feel more POWERFUL like this.

D/Charlie: Then treat me like your personal slave~

D/Stan laughed and agreed with her. Their passionate sex was gonna turn into rough sex. He spanked her as she moaned out Harder and Deeper. Her outfit didn't rip surprisingly.

They continue to roll around on their bed and bang. D/Charlie holds onto D/Stan's shoulders as he fucks her standing up. They go back to making out but they both scratch their tongues on each other's teeth. They didn't care because it felt too good to care.

D/Charlie: Oh yeah~. Keep going.

D/Stan: What's my name?

D/Charlie: Daddy.~

D/Stan: Sorry can't hear you.

D/Charlie: Daddy!~

D/Stan: Good. Now take it like a good little slut.

D/Stan was laughing maniacally. He kept pumping her till she would loose consciousness. Just before he was about to bust, D/Charlie went to suck him off. He blew it all into her mouth. D/Charlie choked for a moment but opened her mouth to show it all being swallowed.

D/Stan: Good job champ.

D/Charlie: Ready for round 2?~

D/Stan: I was just warming up.

He smiled licking his sharp teeth. D/Charlie's mouth watered as they continued to go at it just as rough as earlier. He grabbed her neck and bent D/Charlie over the edge of the bed. She moaned:

D/Charlie: Oh go deeper. I can take it.~

D/Stan: *Laughs* Oh you will take it.

He pushed down until his balls reached her lips. They loved the feeling of pleasure Especially D/Charlie. She loved feeling him throbbing inside her.

Outside their room Angel was going upstairs to check on the couple. When he was about to knock on the door he heard the sound of clapping and moans. He opened the door slightly to see the muscular D/Stan fucking D/Charlie's brains out. Angel closed the door quietly and left.

The clap of them colliding was still going on and on. D/Charlie kept moaning out like earlier. She squirted all over her boyfriend's crotch as he kept going at it.

After 4 consecutive hours of banging they burn out. Stan returns to his normal self and so does Charlie. He falls asleep still balls deep in her with the covers and pillows scattered all over the floor.