Part 2 Chapter 1: An interesting morning

After a night of drunk tomfoolery and hanging around with his buddies, Stan was passed out. While in his dreams he heard things like:

"You are nothing but a usurper. A false idol."
He then saw glimpses of the Marauder.

It was calling to him

It was calling to him. It was ready to battle him. He heard other things to like:
"Who are you, a human to defy our traditions?"

Stan woke up on the couch in the lobby with Charlie and Vaggie laying on top of him. He sees some empty bottles of beer on the floor along with Vodka, Whiskey, you name it.

He lightly pushed them off of him as he accidentally stepped on Alastor's cane. While walking Stan passes the mirror again and hated seeing his hair being black. He so was used to it being brown but had to live with it because it would be permanent.

He continues to mess around with his hair but it just stays being spiky instead of his smooth combed hair style. Charlie wakes up and sees him staring at the mirror grunting. She gets up to help have him ignore it.

Charlie brought Stan back to the couch and sets his head down in between her legs and then used her thighs as pillows. He loosened up a bit having the feeling of being safe and enjoyed the scratches on his head that Charlie was giving him. Her fingers going through his spiky hair felt nice along with her nails lightly scratching his skin.

She keeps doing this as a coping mechanism because she knew he was stressed and mad. It was obvious that he had an unnerving dream because he's twitching and shaking. Charlie continued to do this to Stan as he nuzzled up against her leg.

He looked up and wept figurative tears of joy as they bare witness to the majesty that is Charlie. She looked at him and smiled being as cute as she can possibly be.

Stan grabbed his chest to feel the heart palpitations and muttered out: T-Too cute

The face he made from that was priceless to Charlie. She could see the shock in his eyes.

She pulled him up for hugs. His head was on her chest as she squeezed him. Stan let out some troubled sighs. Charlie wanted him to tell her what's on his mind.

Charlie: What's wrong baby?

Stan: It's that Marauder demon guy. It still shows up in my dreams, taunting me. He's picking a fight with me and I want to beat him to a bloody pulp.

Charlie: Ok Mr. Grumpy pants. Just calm down and let's snuggle. It will take your mind off of everything in the world. Trust me I am a certified therapist.

Stan: I just want him to die so I can have a good night sleep. I wish everything that could harm us would just go away.

Charlie: Me too.

She patted Stan's back while he relaxed his muscles. He prefers this hell over earth. It sure is literally hell but the demons there are more tolerable than the ones of Argent energy.

Charlie pulls out her phone and takes a picture of her snuggling with him. She showed the photo to him and thinks it's adorable too. A couple of minutes later Vaggie wakes up.

She was on the other side of the couch from being moved over. Alastor and Husk were still passed out on the floor in puddles of their own drool. Hayden was offline and was just sitting by the couch. Angel was behind the couch sleeping.

Stan: What happened last night anyway?

Charlie: Well after I took the group photo of us, you started to get drunk with Husk and Alastor. One thing led to another and everyone but me and Vaggie were drunk.

Vaggie: You grabbed your old acoustic guitar and you all drunk sang country roads. It was honestly funny. After that you stood on the coffee table and danced to I'm sexy and i know it by playing it from Charlie's phone.

Charlie: You also did it In your underwear and armor helmet.

He laughed thinking about that. But one thing crossed his mind. Why was Vaggie laying with him along with Charlie when he woke up? He asked her it and she froze. Charlie looked at her because she didn't know either.

Vaggie: Well I umm...don't know I just joined in when Charlie laid down on you. She didn't seem to mind. Also you two are the only ones I can tolerate in the place.

Stan: Why do I have to be such a handsome devil!? Is it a curse?

Charlie: Well you are partly a demon and in a relationship with one sooo...also she's the princess of hell too. *Boops his nose*

Stan: I guess you're right.

Charlie: When have I been wrong?

Stan: You thinking that you're a failure.

She blushed. Stan laughed seeing her reaction to him saying that. Charlie could get easily flustered by him because he really was a handsome and also charismatic devil of a man.