Chapter 23: New technology

In the morning Angel knocked on the door to Stan and Charlie's room waking stan up. He gets up and slides open the door.

Angel: Hey...uh how do you confess your love for someone? I'm trying to get hooked up with husk. Seeing you and Charlie together makes me want to be in an actual relationship.

Stan: Why do you ask me? You were the one who told me to do it. It confuses me.

Angel: Because I know what girls want out of a guy. I don't know what a guy wants in a girl or me.

Stan: Well I guess you have to be caring and agreeable. Why don't you do something for him like bring wine or whiskey. I prefer vodka but I haven't drank alcohol for 5 months for obvious reasons.

Angel: Alright then. I'll find some of that and try my hardest to make him fall for me.

Stan: Okay. Now bye I'm tired still.

He slammed the door and flopped back onto the bed then fell asleep again. Him and Charlie woke up 2 hours later from the bunnies nibbling on them. Stan picked up daisy and held her giving her pets.

Stan: Who's a cute bun bun? You are. Yes you are. My widdle daisy.

Charlie was snickering seeing him do this. He loved bunnies a lot. She expected him to be a dog person because of how he acted. But he only acted like that because of his bunny and family.

She loved seeing him this way. It reminded her of how she is, nice but can be strict and angry when needed. She patted daisy on the head and got up from the bed to get ready for the day.

She saw the General and he wanted to see if she knew where Stan was. She told him he should still be in their room. The General thanked her as he made his way towards the room. He walks into see Stan petting daisy.

General: Sir. We have some experimental technology we would like you to test for us.

Stan: What kind? Also am I going alone?

General: Alastor will accompany you. The machine will be revealed to you once you make it there.

Stan: Ok then. When do we start?

General: In an hour I want you to be ready with Alastor to get hooked to the tether and send you two to the castle where this is located.

He leaves and puts the praetor suit on and meets up with Alastor as the two hang around till they have to go.

One hour later...

Alastor: Sir we are ready.

General: Good. We'll set up your location and send you to the castle. Ready?

Alastor/Stan: Ready.

Charlie: Be careful hun.

Stan: Don't worry I will.

They got zapped and were teleported to the castle. Inside the castle there were some Argent demons and were exterminated by the two badasses.

They walk over to 2 machines which Vega told them were conscious chambers which transferred their minds to revenants.

Alastor: This technology is fascinating. It's like demon camouflage. Truly interesting.

Stan: Now those demons will fear us more than they do already. Let's go.

They fly around raining fire on the Argent demons as they try to fight back. After murdering them a casket opens up and inside was a modification for the super shotgun. He brought it back to himself and got disconnected from the device. Stan attached the mod and got excited to test it out.

Meanwhile in the doom base.

Angel was wandering around to look for Husk. He finds him and tries to confess his feelings for the cat. Then Husk raised an eyebrow when he saw that angel had a bottle of whiskey.

Angel: I uh brought some Whiskey if you want some?

Husk: I guess. Come in.

Angel: Sweet. I wanted to tell you something.

Husk: What is it?

Angel: I just wanted to tell you that I-I really really love you. I wanted to confess to you with some shots of whiskey.

Husk: I sorta feel the same. I honestly have pity for you because you try hard to try and get with me. I'll give you a chance to prove to me that you are with it. Now, Let's do some shots.

Angel was ecstatic that the one he loved was giving him a chance. They down a couple of shots and Angel kisses the grumpy cat he loved. Husk didn't push back but didn't embrace it. He just let it happen as the fluffy spider got up and left the room winking at Husk.

He ran towards Charlie as she was holding Daisy and her baby that we will call Charl because it was a good suggestion.

Charlie: Oh hi angel. I was just taking these two with me to get some food. What's up?

Angel: I finally got with Husk. He gave me a chance and I kissed him. *Squeals*

Charlie: Good for you. I hope it lasts long cause I don't want you trying to do stuff to my man.

Angel: Don't worry. I know Husk will stay with me. Everyone I've banged always wanted me to stay.

Charlie: Then don't ruin it for yourself. I'm gonna take these two and feed them. Have fun fantasizing about stuff I don't want to talk about.

She turns around and standing in front of her was Stan and Alastor covered in blood and guts. Daisy hops into Stan's arms and gets dirty. He smiles and pats her head and wipes his hand on the wall to grab Charlie and hug her.

Alastor walks away as Charlie talks to Stan about how Angel is starting to get with Husk.

Stan: I'm finally FREE.

Charlie: Yeah. It seems your advice worked and now he won't bother you. But we all know why he did though.

Stan: *In Scottish accent* I'm dead sexy.

Proceeds to act as if playing with nipple. (Another Austin Powers reference)

Charlie: Oh stop it. But it is true though. So how was the mission?

Stan: Great. My shotgun has a new upgrade and I got to be a revenant demon. A machine transferred my mind into a revenant along with Al and we killed a lot of demons. It was fun.

Charlie: I wish I could've been there. Besides You need to clean off your armor. It's got blood all over it. Your tracking it all over the place.

Stan: Oh sorry. I can fix that. Just go do your own thing and it'll be done.

He removes the armor and starts to clean off his armor. Some blood stains were hard to get off but he managed. When he was done the male adult rabbit hopped over to him.

Stan: I never got to name you. I have an idea for your son but you deserve a name a man would have. How about Willy? Named after my grandfather.

The bunny looked at him and did a nod motion and thus he was dubbed Willy the bunny.