Chapter 11: Her backstory

(A/N: This chapter mainly focuses on the lore of the OC demon Geltahmiin who was introduced a couple of chapters ago)

A few hours after battling the Tyrant, BJ was in his hotel room drinking some beer and holding the Blazkowicz family heirloom. He switched on the radio and started to listen to I don't want to set the world on fire. He looked at the ring and talked to himself.

The sound of the radio awoke Geltahmiin. She went over to investigate what it was. She peeks through the door and sees BJ drinking and talking to himself. She stays there and waits for him to be done because she knows it's rude to interrupt. He was looking at the ring and clenched it in his fist.

BJ: I really miss you Anya. I need your voice to be strong. I know you're out there somewhere. i just really wish you could meet Stanley and help me give the heirloom to him.

He raised the volume on the radio. BJ set his head down on the table and groaned in anger and sadness. Geltahmiin knew it was rude to eavesdrop on others during personal moments but she decided to clear her throat getting his attention.

BJ looked up and saw her standing in the doorway.

Geltahmiin: Listen here darling, I'm sorry for intruding on what looked like a personal moment for you. I was awoken by the music playing from the radio and came to investigate. To compensate for my rudeness, you could ask me any 3 questions and it doesn't matter how personal it is.

BJ's droopy depressed looking face grew a slight smile. He motioned her to sit down across from him. Geltahmiin walked over and sat down across of him putting her hands in her lap. BJ asked his first question.

BJ: So. Why are you in hell. You don't seem to be a creepy person that roams the alleyways shooting heroine. You are nice and polite like a rich English person.

(Like a certain character from an anime I really like. Jonathan Joestar
Everyone: Is that a jojo reference?)

Geltahmiin: *Deep sigh* Listen here darling. I chose to go to hell. My family knew how to be horrible people without committing a single sin. So I decided to do horrible stuff like swindling people out of their own money or murder so I could be sent here to be away from the hate. I think I died in 1930 it was so long ago.

BJ thought how his father was. A rotten man who hated people who weren't like how he was. A racist man who sided with the Nazis.

BJ: I understand where you're coming from. You see I grew up on a farm in Texas back in the 1920's with my family. My father would beat me and my mother. He even had me kill my own dog Bessie. She was my best friend. He criticized me for liking a negro and once the nazis took over he ratted my mother out saying she was a Jew. Later on I returned home and killed the fucker but that led to Irene executing me. That's why I have this ring around my neck.

She grew a smile knowing that there was another person here who knew her pain.

Geltahmiin: Thanks for understanding how I feel. So what's the next thing you want to know?

BJ thought for a moment. He wanted to be friendly and not too intrusive on the next one.

BJ: What's your favorite type of music?

Geltahmiin: Hmmmmm. Basically What can catch my fancy. Rap, Hip hop, Classical, Jazz, Rock, or even Swing. Any kind I like, the genre doesn't matter it just depends on how it sounds.

BJ reached over to the radio. He adjusted it and it started to play I Get around by The Beach Boys.