Chapter 3: Family bondings

After BJ and Stan left the hotel to go hunt some nazis, Stan had a question for his grandfather.

Stan: So gramps. Are we actually going out to kill nazis or something else?

BJ: Not really. I just want to spend time with you. I never got to see you grow up or anything so what better time like the present.

Stan: Then how about I show you around the place.

BJ: That would be great.

The two continue their walk down the street. Stan shows his grandfather all the buildings and stores it has. There's even a news station for the citizens of hell. BJ was impressed with how it looked. He understood why Stan wanted to stay here for a while.

They walk back to the hotel to get some sleep. On their way a battle was going on. It was again with Cherri and another demon gang. She noticed him and started speaking.

Cherri: Ey Stan! Wanna help me teach these fucktards a lesson?

Stan: You know Charlie would get mad at me for that right?

Cherri: Who's gonna snitch on ya?

Stan: Fine but if I get in trouble it's your fault.

Cherri laughed as she threw her grenades at the rivaled demon gang. He opened fire with an MP5 while Stan shot his assault rifle back at him. BJ decided to join in too and whipped out his Machinepistoles and shot at the demons.

The demon ducked behind cover as the three of them kept firing

The demon ducked behind cover as the three of them kept firing. He gets shot in the leg and tries to limp away. Cherri walked over to him and looked at the Blazkowiczs and asked them if they wanted to finish him off. They shook their heads and left.

BJ: That was fun. It's good to be Having some time to bond with my grandson. We have a lot in common.

He gave Stan a noogie and they both laughed. It was a fun time. Luckily when they returned Charlie didn't know what they did.

Charlie: Did you guys have fun?

BJ: Yeah! He showed me around the place. I honestly thought this place would be full of fire and screaming but there were only the screams.

Charlie: Well I'm happy you enjoy it here. Maybe tomorrow you should meet my family? To you know be aquatinted with each other.

Stan: Charlie is that really a good idea? You know why.

Charlie: Don't worry babe. It'll be fine.

BJ: Why what's wrong?

Stan: Well...Charlie is the princess of hell. So that means her father is...

BJ: The devil? Satan? The prince of darkness? Lucifer?

Stan nodded to him. BJ was surprised not by the fact he's dating the princess of hell, but her father being the devil himself. He reassured Stan that he wouldn't be judgmental about that so he could calm down.

BJ had to be supportive to his grandson because he knew how it felt for him to introduce a girlfriend. He fell in love with a negro and his father was a racist. That was a problem because it was a white man's world when he was a boy. His mother was the only person who ever supported him so Stan needed to have a family member to support him just like how BJ had his mother. He had flashbacks to when he met her.

He remembers how it was to feel under pressure. BJ would be happy to meet Charlie's father and mother. Stan hugged his grandfather and went upstairs to his room to sleep. Charlie joined him a few minutes later.

BLAZKO. Meets the MAGNES

In the morning Charlie contacted her mom and dad to come to visit. They got the place set up for them to arrive and meet BJ. Stan was nervous but Charlie helped him get over it. Then knocks were heard at the door and Stan went to answer it.

He opened it to see Lucifer and Lilith at the door.

Lucifer: Hey Stan. Charlie told me you and her had somebody you wanted us to meet.

Stan: Correct. Hey gramps!

BJ walked over to the door to see Lucifer and Lilith looking at him in shock. They looked back and forth at Stan and him. The two looked almost exactly alike.

BJ: William J. Blazkowicz. Pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Magne.

He shook both of their hands.

Lilith: Mr. Blazkowicz, b-but how are you here? Shouldn't you be up in heaven?

BJ: Long story. Let's discuss it over some breakfast.

He takes them to the kitchen and seat them in a couple of chairs. Charlie was wearing an apron and was making pancakes. She flips them and catches them in the pan. Stan sliced some bananas and put the slices on the batter as Charlie flipped them.

They finish making the pancakes and slid over two plates with three pancakes on them with syrup drizzled on top. Lucifer and Lilith take bites and they fall in love with the taste.

Lucifer: Oh. Damn. These-These are very good sweetie.

Charlie: Thanks dad. But let's address the real reason we called you two here.

Lilith: Whats That baby?

BJ: Me.

Lucifer finished his pancakes and Lilith finished hers shortly after. The conversation continues.

BJ: So as you know I'm BJ Blazkowicz or whatever name you choose to call me. Willy, Billy any of those.

Lucifer: You were a hero. Why are you in hell?

BJ: What's the problem that has been going on down here? Overpopulation.

Lilith: So the problem down here is going on up there too?

Stan: Indeed. That's why he's here. They decided to kick innocent people down here into hell because there's too many people up there.

Lucifer: This could be a problem. How do you think this will be fixed? This place is meant to be for the ones who were evil or bad not war heroes like you.

BJ: That I don't know. But Stanley did want me to meet you guys. Just so that we could be friendly to each other. You know how families should get to know each other.

Lucifer: that's nice. Well it's been a pleasure to meet you William. Let's hope in the future this mess can be solved.

Lilith: Love you.

Charlie: Love you too mom.

The Magnes left the kitchen and left the hotel. Stan was happy that his grandfather and Charlie's family got along. BJ thought it was nice to meet them. Sure they were the rulers of hell but they were very nice compared to how the priests described them. They were civilized and polite not bloodthirsty warmongers.