Jottie

Everyone was watching Jamie and Lottie's embrace, smiling. Anastacia looked at Ellie before pointing at Jamie and Lottie and then forming a love heart with her hands. Ellie laughed silently whilst nodding. 

After about three minutes, Lottie pulled away, smiling. Jamie wiped her tears away with the back of his hand. Lottie stood up to hug all her friends she'd missed so dearly that past week. Raphael smiled at her "I feel like a wimp reacting like that to the burn you gave me" he laughed. Lottie laughed too "I'm still sorry about that Raph" she smiled.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Jamie, Lottie and Ellie were having a meeting in Liliana's secret hideout. It was about Leviathan.  Lottie felt comfort from the glowing fairy lights she'd hung up in the room, not long after they'd discovered it. She looked at her two friends, each of them deep in thought. They were sat on pillows in the centre of the room, around a table with books, pens, letters... scattered all over it. " how are we going to stop Leviathan, we don't even know they're plans!" Ellie blurted out as if she'd only just thought of it. Lottie nodded " as much as I have tried to think of something, honestly, I have no idea." Lottie replied, fiddling with her school jumper's sleeve. Jamie looked up "there is nothing we can do apart from find out they're plans I guess". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All three of them left the room after realising they had to discover more about Leviathan before making any plans. "I'm gonna go meet up with the others" Ellie said before turning in an opposite direction to Jamie and Lottie. Lottie yawned. "you should get some rest" Jamie said, looking at Lottie. Lottie nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Night Jamie" Lottie said as she walked off.

Jamie watched as she walked off. She's distracting me to much! Jamie thought to himself as he left for his dorm room. 'I need to focus on Ellie' .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie found the rest of her friends in the library, all sat at a table near the back, surrounded by books. She slotted her self in next to Lola, Anastacia and Saskia. "where's the Jottie lovebirds?" Anastacia joked raising her eyebrows. "I left them alone, bored of being the third-wheeler" Ellie replied, smirking. "what did they do? to make you the third-wheeler?" Lola asked. "nothing, its just the vibe" Ellie laughed. Saskia snorted "the vibe?!". All four of them started laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lottie was fiddling with Mr Truffle's curly tail, thinking about Jamie. Did he feel the same? She fell asleep with this floating around in her mind.

Ellie entered the room hoping Lottie wouldn't be there yet, that she would be off with Jamie as she was now their number one fan. She looked to Lottie's bed to see Lottie asleep, hugging Mr Truffles. Gosh dangit !  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days went by. Lottie felt like Jamie was ignoring her.

 'I guess he doesn't feel that way about me after all' she thought. "Miss Pumpkin, what did I just tell the class?" Miss Kuma asked Lottie. Lottie snapped out of her thoughts "huh?" she mumbled. The class laughed, Lottie felt her cheeks go red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie felt bad for avoiding Lottie, now was when she needed the most support. But he knew it would prevent him from doing his job, protecting Ellie. He went to collect his lunch before joining everyone outside. When he arrived outside he saw Ellie hugging Lottie who looked sad. He decided to not stick his nose in others business and sat with Raphael, Percy and Micky. 

Lottie was worried she'd done something, that she'd upset Jamie somehow, maybe he didn't like hugs? She slowly ate her lunch, leaving her chocolate bar alone. "Lottie what's up, why did you leave you favourite part of the meal alone" Ellie asked Lottie. "Full" Lottie replied looking down at her hands. Ellie just shrugged, not quiet believing Lottie, but could sense she wasn't up for talking. Ellie looked over to Jamie who had the same expression as Lottie had, 'what the hell has happened between them?' Ellie wondered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------