Do you actually like me?

Ellie felt like she was the glue holding together their friendship. Neither Jamie or Lottie felt like talking, hanging out, getting lunch together but Ellie forced them to. Without her there would not be much communication between the two at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastacia was doing PE with Jamie, they had been paired up to do some ball passes together. As they passed the ball to each other Anastasia felt a cold vibe coming off of Jamie. "Jamie, what be up with you at the moment, in fact what is up with you and Lottie, did something happen?" Anastasia asked Jamie. Jamie felt guilty, did Anastacia just ask him why Lottie was upset, he thought she would know, he thought maybe it was a girl's problem? "Nothing, I'm fine... what do you mean what's wrong with Lottie?" Jamie asked, trying his best to hide the fact he was lying. Anastasia felt Jamie glare at her when he asked this. "You can tell me what's wrong Jamie, and for your information, Lottie's been a bit down in the dumps lately, but you would know that if you'd actually talk to her." Jamie felt Anastasia's words hit him. Clearly she had sensed why Lottie was upset as well as him. Jamie was ignoring Lottie. "do you like Lottie Jamie?" she asked. Jamie stopped passing the ball. Was he really about to answer that question? "yes, yes I do" Jamie said, he hadn't thought he had just said it. He quickly ran off to the changing rooms and downed the remaining water from his water bottle. Had he seriously just admitted that to... Anastasia, he didn't even usually talk to her. Why was he so stupid? He needed to stop getting so distracted, her needed to protect Ellie. But deep down, Jamie new he had to confess to Lottie, sooner rather than later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock knock! Lottie heard a knock on the door, she looked over to Ellie who was busy listening to music through her earphones to notice. Lottie slumped off her bed and headed to the door, as she opened it she thought of who it possibly could be. Jamie? She was stood face to face with the boy she couldn't get out of her mind but who she felt totally neglected by. "Lottie can you come with me?" Jamie asked, nervously. Lottie smiled and nodded. She turned to Ellie "Ellie! I'm going with Jamie, I'll come back straight after". Ellie looked up and smiled, was this the day they would finally make up?

"Jamie, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you..." Lottie said as they walked through the school. Jamie looked at her "why are you sorry? I'm the one that's been avoiding you and I am truly sorry for that" he said looking sheepishly at the floor. Lottie smiled "I guess we both couldn't face the awful monster of a person each other are then" she laughed as she said it as it was completely opposite to the reason she had been avoiding Jamie. He smiled. They kept walking and chatting till Jamie said "shall we sit down here?". It was a bench overlooking a river with roses all around them. Lottie nodded as they sat down.  She could barely see Jamie, the night casting a shadow across his face.

Jamie looked at Lottie, her wavy hair tied back in a ponytail, shorter strands falling over her face. She was wearing a white night dress with Uggs. Her wolf pendant, a gift from the royal family showing she was part of their pack, hung neatly around her neck. Jamie went to talk but was interrupted by Lottie " Jamie, before you say anything, I need to open up to you... if I avoid telling you this it will just lead to more problems... and I don't think we need that at the moment" she smiled as she said it. "Jamie... I think I'm falling for you" Lottie looked into Jamie's eyes as she said, a look of shock washed through him. "I'm sorry, I just had to tell you, you don't have to feel the same way... it will come between you and Ellie" Lottie looked away from Jamie as she said it, embarrassed. "Lottie..." Jamie said, grabbing her hands. "I will take the risk, to be with you, I promi-" before Jamie could finish his sentence he felt soft lips touch his, a sweet taste filling his mouth.

Lottie couldn't hold it in any longer, she leaned forward and kissed Jamie. Lottie was shocked when Jamie started kissing her back... did he really feel that way? Lottie felt the happiest she had felt in a long time. She wrapped her arms round Jamie's muscular kneck as he placed his hand on the back of her head. Lottie was lost in the meaningful moment. They both pulled away gasping for air, smiling. Lottie rested her head on Jamie's shoulder as he wrapped his arm round her waist. They sat there staring out over the view, the stars twinkling in the night sky. Jamie heard the gentle breathing from Lottie, she had fallen asleep.

Jamie carried Lottie back, careful not to wake her up. He realised that Ellie would be asleep and he didn't have a key to her dorm so he carried Lottie to his dorm. Percy was asleep. Jamie lay Lottie onto his bed before he climbed in next to her. He replayed what had just happened in his head before he drifted off to sleep.

Lottie woke up from a peaceful dream. She looked up to the ceiling to realise she wasn't in her bed. She felt steady breathing down her neck, she turned to see Jamie peacefully asleep. She was in Jamie's bed. She snuggled up to him and just lay there, watching him. He was in a deep sleep, somehow still looking the same as always, the Jamie that attracts all the girls at school. Knock Knock Lottie heard someone knock on the door crap "Jamie I know you're in there, come on its lunch time mate" Lottie recognised the voice from outside the door immediately, Raphael. Jamie moaned pulling Lottie into a hug. Lottie kissed him on the cheek "Jamie we have to wake up, its lunchtime" Lottie whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at her before nodding. They got up without discussion. Lottie climbed to the edge of Jamie's bed and slipped on her shoes, still not fully awake. Jamie pulled on a top and then slipped on his shoes.

Jamie wrapped his arms around Lottie's neck as she rubbed her eyes awake. She leant into his chest, falling asleep. Jamie kissed her head "Lottie.. lets go" he whispered. Lottie looked up at him and moaned before taking his hand. They walked out Jamie's room, hand in hand.