Falling out

Once Ellie had cried out everything Lottie had just told her, everyone looked at her in silence. "Ellie, as much as I feel for you right now, you knew this was coming" Anastacia sighed. Jamie had gone running after Lottie who was making her way back to the school. Ellie looked up "no I didn't, I trusted her to hide it and to keep my reputation strong". Saskia rolled her eyes "well then you were being a bit stupid, please don't be mad at her, she couldn't help the fact they found out, we should've sent someone to go with her on the tour". 

Ellie turned her hands into fists "so your all going to turn against me? Fine, go follow Lottie, see if I care". "That's not what we're meaning, Ellie, it's no ones fault" Raphael replied. "She made it clear she liked Jamie and you supported it and so did your parents, you made them promise to hide it and they did, very well, Leviathan just got into places they shouldn't have and found out things they shouldn't have" Binah stated, holding her book she had been reading close to her chest. 

"Lottie?" Jamie called out to Lottie who was running away, through the school. Finally he gave in, realising she didn't want to see anyone right now. But he couldn't leave her, he knew she would only destroy herself with guilt. Before he could change his mind, he made his way towards their dorm where he assumed she would be packing her bag. "Lottie" Jamie sighed at the sight of her, her back facing him as she collected Mr Truffles off her bed. "Ellie was unfair back then, please, none of what she said was true, especially everything about your family, hey, I'm sorry" Jamie whispered, staying by the door. Lottie looked up "I love you, but, this is for the best" she sighed before picking up her backpack and leaving the room, leaving Jamie alone.Lottie stormed through the school's corridors, up to the entrance where she didn't even stop to look back before running away, out the gate. She needed to go.

Everyone sadly made their way back to their dorms, every so often looking back at Ellie in annoyance. She needed to stop blaming people for things, sometimes, it's no ones fault. Ellie was furious with everyone, no one was feeling sympathetic for her, instead angry at her for taking it out on Lottie. Lottie, the person who had just ruined her future in the matter of hours. Lottie who she trusted her role as Maradova's Princess with. Lottie who had just betrayed every living person in their country. 

As they made their way into their dorm, they noticed Lottie wasn't there, instead, Jamie was sitting on the edge of her bed, fiddling with his hands. "Where's Lottie?" Anastacia asked, peeping into their bathroom. "She left" Jamie replied, a slight crack in his voice. 'WHAT?" Lola scoffed, noticing Lottie's main belongings were missing. "All because of YOU" Jamie muttered, looking to Ellie in pure hatred. "Why the hell would you say that?" He continued. "Because she ruined everything for me" Ellie spat in reply. "Have you heard it announced yet? No! Because guess what, Leviathan are to occupied with the fact we tricked them, than to announce that kind of news to the world and give away where they are, so far, Lottie has done nothing but loyalty towards you, towards all of us" Jamie said, looking around the room before turning away.

Ellie gulped, she hadn't actually thought about that. "Your right Jamie" Raphael said, stepping forward. Soon enough everyone but Ellie had nodded, also stepping forward. "But when they do announce it" Ellie shrugged, embarrassed. "They won't, we'll make sure of it" Lola smiled, taking Ellie's hand. Ellie nodded also stepping forward. "You're to late now, she's gone" Jamie mumbled. 

Lottie ran down the streets, panting heavily as she held her back pack by her side. She was going to go to her mothers house. "I will be kind, I will be brave, I will be unstoppable" Lottie repeated to herself as she looked for any sign of a bus. Her mother, who had passed away from leukaemia on February 14, years ago, had moved to a little cottage near Rosewood when she divorced Lottie's dad. She had taught Lottie the saying "I will be kind, I will be brave, I will be unstoppable" ever since Lottie had been young, her tiara to big on her head, slipping around her curls. 

Lottie looked around,  it was just how she remembered. The kitchen over looking the very  overgrown garden, her bedroom still decorated from when she was five, her mothers small library filled with fairytales. "I wish you were here right now mum" Lottie whispered, stroking her mother's photo on the wall. "You would know what to do".