Black

Everyone sat in the dark, feeling utterly hopeless. "Anyone got a torch?" Raphael asked. "Oh yeah hang on, I keep a freaking torch in my back pocket" Saskia sarcastically replied. "Really?" Mickey asked, "no you dummy" Saskia snapped back. "It's weird the fairy lights went out, considering they're battery operated" Binah shyly muttered, still feeling Ellie towering over her. "Very weird" Lola replied. "Oh for heavens sake Binah, we're locked in a room and you're worried about how they turned the fairy lights off, that's going to help us a lot" Ellie said, leading to more silence. "She was only saying" Anastacia replied, rolling her eyes even though no one could see. "What are we going to do?" Percy muttered. Saskia sighed "I think if we had a plan we would have done it by now".

"Where's Lottie and Jamie? They're very quite" Mickey asked, looking around hopelessly in the dark. "Probably making out in the corner" Anastacia replied. "Eww gross" Lola whispered, scrunching her nose. Lottie and Jamie were keeping quite, both trying to see who was outside the door. "It's no use, it's to dark" Jamie finally said, backing away from the door. "He speaks" Raphael announced in surprise. "Come to save us all, like always" Ellie muttered. Lottie turned around "Ellie, give me that bracelet, it's changing you". "Urgh nope, I can handle this by myself" She replied. "Just trying to help" Lottie mutters. 

"What's that smell?" Saskia asked, a rotten cabbage smell filling the air. Everyone gaged, holding their noses. "It's a gas" Binah squealed, pulling her top up to cover her mouth. "What?!" Ellie scoffed, covering her mouth and nose with her hands. But their techniques weren't working, their lungs starting to burn. Lola started to cry as the pain built up. A body thumped to the floor. "Jamie!" Lottie cried out, before she too, dropped to the floor. "One more pump of it and they'll be out until we get there" a man's voice said from outside the door.

Lottie woke up in a blank room, it's grey wall paper peeling off the wall. She tried to get up but was weighed down by hand cuffs, chained to the wall. Her head felt rotten from the gas. "She's awake" she heard a voice say from outside the door in-front of her. Another voice laughed before the door opened, revealing Ingrid and... "Miko?". "Yes yes, surprised to see me here?" He laughed, Ingrid walking closer to her with a smirk. Lottie shrunk away, back against the wall. "Now now, don't be scared" Ingrid laughed. "Didn't Hansel worm you you had a deadly end?" Miko added, removing her chains from the wall, and taking them into his grasp. "Move" Ingrid ordered, hitting Lottie towards the door. 

Ellie heard her door open as she turned around, taking her attention away from the small, dusty window. It was a man, tattoos engraved all down his arms. "What do you want?" Ellie snapped. "Come see your friends" he replied, kicking her to a standing position. "Jee, I can stand up on my own thanks" Ellie muttered, feeling a sharp pain in her calves. The man laughed, taking her out the room. Their footsteps echoed as he pushed her round different corners, sneering at guards as he passed them. 

Eventually the man stopped outside a door, easing it open and slinking himself and Ellie into a space. Ellie looked around, herself now stood in a circle with the rest of her friends except, Lottie. Each of them had a guard holding their chains tightly around the back, all smiling grimly at one another. From outside the room, Ellie could hear a female screaming. Ellie looked around at all her friends, each of them looking just as terrified as the other. Jamie was keeping a set eye on Ellie, his partisan instincts kicking in. 

The door to the room banged open, revealing Lottie getting shoved into the centre, landing on her back on the floor. Miko entered after her, looking down on her in disgust. Jamie held his hands into fists at the sight of Miko, regretting the fact he ever trusted him. "Please don't hurt them" Lottie pleaded, shaking her head. "Silence princess" Miko sneered, stomping his foot over her mouth. "Give me the bracelet or you'll watch your friends die, one by one" he ordered. Lottie shook her head hopelessly "I don't have it" she cried, his foot muffling her voice. Each guard holding one of her friends now pulled out a knife, holding it to all her friends necks. Ellie looked behind her back, down at the bracelet.

She remembered how she'd found it in her pocket halfway through monopoly, only putting it on when everyone went off to do their own things. Quickly, she hid it under her hand cuff, a smile creeping onto her face. "LIAR" Miko yelled, shoving his foot harder over her face. "Ingrid, princess isn't behaving" Miko explained as Ingrid pranced into the room, a delighted look on her face at all the captured humans in the room. She whispered something in his ear with a hopeful look to which Miko simply nodded at and removed his foot from Lottie. 

Ingrid pulled one of Lottie's arms out to the side, removing the sleeve. "Princesses don't tell lies" she sneered, pulling out a knife before etching it into her Lottie's arm. Lottie let out a scream of pain, flinching her arm. Ellie could see all her friends look away, not wanting to look. Although deep down, she felt pained by the sight, something was making her watch. The cries from Lottie filled the room as Ingrid etched 'liar' into her skin.  "Stop" Anastacia scoffed, still not bearing to look. "Distressing hmm?" Miko laughed, strolling up to her, "it'll be you next if you don't shut up, chatterbox will be a long word to write" he added. Saskia flinched, glaring her death stare into the back of his head. 

Ingrid stood up, finished with her work, her knife dripping blood. "Perfect" Miko smiled, kicking Lottie's arm to which she let out a quite cry. "Tell us where the bracelet is or else you know the consequences" Ingrid said, dripping a drop of blood onto Lottie's cheek as she said 'consequences'. Lottie slowly looked to Ellie but knew it was her job to keep her safe. "I destroyed it, it's gone" she lied, looking up at the two Leviathan assistants. Ellie watched as everyone suffered because of her. "I have it, she's lying" Ellie announced stepping forward , tightening her hand cuffs. Both Jamie and Lottie looked at her, rage in their eyes. 

Miko smiled, walking over to Ellie. "I told you, I destroyed it, she doesn't have it" Lottie called out after him. The guard holding Ellie shoved her wrists under Miko's nose. Miko smiled, revealing the bracelet from under the hand cuff. "Princess lied, again, Ingrid, take action" he announced, wrapping his hand around the bracelet. Soon enough, Lottie's cries could be heard, Ingrid etching the word 'liar' yet again, only on the other arm.  Miko snatched the bracelet from Ellie before walking away. Ellie felt a weight lifted off her shoulders at the removal of the bracelet, instantly flinching at the sight of Lottie getting hurt. 

Just then the room's door banged open yet again, this time a new figure walking in. Claude Wolfson. Ellie immediately saw Jamie flinch, the sight of his father after all this time to painful to even look at him. Lottie's cries faded out as Ingrid finished the r, standing to her feet. "Go away your evil cow" Percy spat, knowing how much hurt Claude had caused his friends. Claude whipped his attention to Percy "kill him" he ordered to which Percy's guard slit his throat. "No" Raphael yelled, looking over to Percy's body on the floor. 

Miko stepped forward and handed the bracelet to Claude, bowing down before backing away. "Truly admirable, your little friend group" Claude smiled, clutching the bracket. "How so many peasants can be found in the same place" he continued. "My own son, too" he laughed, resting a hand on Jamie's shoulder. "He's not your son" Ellie replied, the knife against her neck getting held tighter. Claude turned around to face Ellie "you think you know better than me?" He laughed. "And how can I forget, my own niece" he added, looking down at Lottie, a single tear stain on her cheek. "Such a pity I have to kill you" he tutted, quickly interrupted by Jamie "no, no". "Say goodbye to your cousin Jamie" Claude smiled.