Here we go again

A month had passed since the audition day, Jamie's neck had healed, Lottie had found out she got the part in the play and Ellie... was just Ellie.

Lottie sat on her bed, looking around the room. "my water bottle!" she yelled. Lottie had been looking for it since forever, in fact ever since the night Jamie was injured. It sat under her desk behind a stack of textbooks, its lid peeping over the top. She rushed it to the bathroom, not even wanting to think about how old the water inside was.

On the night of Jamie's attack, Ingrid had snuck into Lottie and Ellie's room, they were both asleep. She tried to hold in her cackle when she saw Lottie's water bottle. She painted poison onto the inside of the lid, dripping it all on the floor. She hid it under her desk, knowing her master didn't want her to be poisoned yet. Little miss princess won't find this with the dumb ass brain of hers, Ingrid thought as she exited the room.

Lottie rinsed out the old water and replaced it with icy, refreshing water. As she went to put it in her bag, she dropped it causing the water inside to mix with poison on the lid. Lottie quickly picked it up and threw it in her bag before leaving for breakfast.

She sat down next to Jamie and pecked him on the lips to show Ellie she wasn't going to hide her feelings any more. Anastasia whistled, Lottie rolled her eyes at her before taking a bite out of her toast. Jamie smiled at her "morning" he said. Lottie replied, still eating but used her hand  to cover her mouth "morning". Jamie laughed and held her hand under the table. After breakfast everyone split away, heading to separate lessons. Before they new it, it was lunch time. 

Everyone was talking about embarrassing personal stories. "so I was at a royal wedding and I felt the sudden need to fart so I..." Ellie said. Lottie snorted at the story, getting a stitch from laughing. This caused Ellie to laugh as well, soon everyone was laughing. Jamie looked at Lottie, so much happiness filled her face. He smiled and put his hand on her lap. Lottie felt Jamie's touch and looked up at him, smiling. She rested her hand on his hand.

The bell rang, five minutes till next lesson. Everyone put away their plates before heading to class. Jamie and Lottie both had history together so they headed off. Jamie looked down at his watch "shoot, we're late" he said hurriedly. "hang on, I just need a drink" Lottie said as she got out her water bottle. She unscrewed the lid before some random student ran into her, causing her to spill it all over her bare arm "sorry" the student called out as they ran off. Jamie turned away from Lottie to see who the student was. No idea. He reached into his pocket for a tissue before hearing an ear-piercing cry. He heard Lottie's water bottle crash on the floor. He turned around to see Lottie on the floor, sobbing. She held her arm which was bubbling green, the liquid burning into her skin. Jamie rushed to Lottie, examining her arm. He then picked up the water bottle. What was in there?

Nothing. A flash of green glistened at him from the lid. He carefully picked it up 'sleep well poisonous princess' he read. Jamie turned his attention to Lottie, the poison had burned through so much skin it had reached blood. Blood dripping all over her. Jamie ripped off his jumper and tried to wrap up her arm, stopping the blood from escaping her arm. Lottie was scream crying. Jamie didn't know what to do. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. His palms covered in Lottie's blood. 

A teacher from the nearest classroom, peered into the hallway to see where the noise was coming from. Mr Leopard. "what the ?" he said when he saw Jamie and Lottie. He returned to his classroom "Miss Wolfson, will you kindly go get the nurse please" Mr Leopard said, which caused the whole class to get out their seats. "SIT DOWN" Mr Leopard yelled "This is a moment when someone is in trouble and you need to be respectful whilst I help them" he continued slamming the door behind him. Ellie was with Jamie and Lottie, trying to help. "Miss Wolfson I said get the nurse not be the nurse" Mr Leopard snarled. Ellie quickly ran down the corridor. Mr Leopard kneeled besides Lottie. Jamie saw Lottie zone out "Lottie! stay with me" he cried, shaking her slightly. Lottie fell unconscious. Jamie had tears rolling down his cheek. Not again, not Lottie. Mr Leopard rubbed Jamie's back, "I'm sure she'll be fine" he said. Jamie didn't feel any comfort, as if he would know. 

They heard footsteps run down the corridor, Ellie appeared by their side closely followed by the nurse. "what happened to her?" the nurse gasped. "poison" Jamie replied, wiping away his tears. "Mr Leopard, would you mind carrying Lottie to my office, Ellie you can come and Jamie go wash you hands" the nurse ordered. Jamie nodded before running to the boys toilets. Mr Leopard carefully picked up Lottie and carried her away.