Hansel

Ellie snatched Lottie's cake out of Jamie's hands and took a bite, looking around at the decorated party room. Jamie scoffed "that was Lottie's you greedy pig". Ellie shrugs "she's been gone for ages, it's not as if she's desperate to get back to it, Voldemort" she replied. Jamie punched her lightly in the side "I would only be called Voldemort if you had carelessly slammed the door in my face". Ellie laughed "don't stand behind the door next time loser". 

Lottie tried to free herself from Hansel's grasp, grunting as he dragged her along. "Now now princess, wouldn't want me to rip your dress would you?" Hansel sniggered, pulling Lottie into his waist as he jogged down the corridor, his footsteps echoing. Lottie stumbled to keep at his pace, her feet almost off the floor from his grasp. "Let me go" Lottie moaned, Hansel continuing to keep a firm grip. "Who's there?" Lottie heard a guard say from round the corner. Just as Lottie was about to reply, Hansel whipped her round a different corner and pressed her against the wall. "If you make a single noise, you'll have to suffer real bad pain princess". Lottie looked at him, his ugly features grinning at her as he entwined his fingers with hers against the wall, closing the gap between them. 

Lottie wanted to fight against him, she wanted to use Jamie's training but he had restricted all body use, he had taken over he body. She could hear the guards footsteps closing in on them. Hansel could see Lottie was about to call out, so he pressed his lips against hers, restraining her from making any noise. Lottie moaned, trying to push him off but he had pressed her against the wall so much that there was no way of movement. She felt his stubble scrape her chin and a single tear fell down her cheek. Her hands in his became sweaty and his body pressed against hers. The guards footsteps quietened as they went further and further away from them. Hansel pulled away, "good girl, that wasn't to bad was it, remember, no sounds are to be made".

Jamie stood impatiently, listening to Ellie drone on about her favourite band for the millionth time. "Ellie, Lottie wouldn't take this long to get your present, we should go look for her" he interrupted, Halfway through her description of the lead singer. Ellie's eyes widened "your right" she said, suddenly darting for the door. "Ellie wait! I'll go first" Jamie called out, trying not to attract attention from everyone else in the hall. Ellie nodded sadly, waiting for Jamie to take the lead. 

Just as Lottie and Hansel had made it down the first flight of stairs, more footsteps could be heard, this time they were running. Lottie turned around to see if there was anyone there, but no, the corridor was empty. "Keep quite or you'll give us away princess" Hansel whispered, pulling her dress to make her follow. Lottie ripped his hand of her dress "good, I want to give us away" she whispered back, angrily. Hansel was quick to get a grasp on her again, pulling her into another, dark corridor that only led to the basement.

"Jamie, this way" Ellie whispered, running down a flight of stairs. Jamie followed "Ellie stay behind me" he ordered. Lottie heard the running come closer and she went to kick Hansel off her and shout to them but Hansel caught her leg before it hit him "hmm, such pretty legs, princess" Hansel smiled, stroking one of his grubby fingers along her thigh. Lottie scoffed, taking her leg away from him and covering it back up with the skirt of her dress. "Hush now princess" Hansel whispered, pushing her up against the wall again. "Ellie, stay behind me". Lottie heard Jamie's voice and she almost managed to break free. 

Hansel pressed his lips against Lottie's once again, creeping his hand onto her waist. Lottie let out a sob, trying to move her head away from him. Hansel placed his other hand on her cheek, roughly rubbing his thumb in circles. Lottie felt hopeless as he took advantage of her week body. "Please...stop, no" Lottie cried into his mouth, trying to get away from him. Hansel moves more forcefully, making Lottie's muscles hurt. "Lottie?" Jamie called, his silhouette at the end of the corridor. All Lottie could do was let out a sob as Hansel hurt her in ways she never thought was possible.

Jamie heard a sob from down the corridor. Immediately he ran, closely followed by Ellie. As they drew closer Jamie could make out Lottie's curled hair, her face trying to move away from the muscular finger who had her pressed against the wall. Jamie felt uncomfortable watching this, quickly punching the man off Lottie and beating him to the floor "you disgusting, rotten, perve" he muttered as Hansel tried to protect  himself from Jamie's hits. Lottie collapsed into Ellie's arms, her muscles aching her cheeks dry from the tears. Once Hansel was knocked out, Jamie turned to Ellie "go get the security". Ellie nodded, handing Lottie over to Jamie with a worried expression. "They knew, Jamie, they knew, they want Claude to be on the thrown, I'm so sorry" she sniffed, looking into Jamie's eyes which were blazing with fury. "Lottie calm down, there's nothing to be sorry about, ok?" he whispered, pulling her into his embrace. 

Ellie quickly returned, followed by five guards. "It's him on the floor, the nasty, nauseating poo out the devil's butt hole" Ellie said, spitting every word down onto his unconscious body. "Go to hell" she finished, kicking him with her boot before turning to Jamie and Lottie. "That was the most eventful birthday if ever had" she laughed. Lottie smiled apologetically, welcoming Ellie into a group hug.