19 years later

"Mum, I can't find my school shoes anywhere" Bella panicked, shoving her socks on, her rosewood uniform freshly ironed, still managing to look untidy. "Well where did you see them last?" Lottie sighed, picking up play blocks from all over the floor, shoving them in the toy box. "I think they wouldn't be lost if I knew where I'd seen them last" Bella groaned, storming out the room and hurrying to her room. "I'm cleaning them in the kitchen Bella" Jamie yelled up the stairs, Percy in his arms. 

"I'll take him" Lottie smiled, carefully removing Percy, their 3 month old, from Jamie's arms as he tried to remove any dirt from Bella's shoes. "Thanks" he said, handing their 2 year old daughter, Tilly, some banana in her high chair. "Banana" Tilly giggled, picking it up into her hands, dropping some down her bib. "Whose a good boy?" Lottie coed, bouncing Percy up and down as he squealed before giggling. "Bella, come have some breakfast" Jamie called up the stairs before footsteps stumbled down with a suitcase. 

After the night Jamie and Lottie had ended Leviathan, the whole group of friends had aimed their focus on graduating, finally living the normal life they had wanted. Soon enough they were all going their separate ways to full fill their dreams, leaving behind their Rosewood adventures. Anastacia had become a drama teacher at Rosewood, Saskia becoming her assistant, still fulfilling her role as Anastacia's partisan. Raphael had taken to travelling the world, helping others as he visited their different home towns. Binah now owned her own magazine company talking about school hacks and lifestyles with her husband, also writing her second book. Mickey and Lola had taken over their fathers role at Tompkin manor, the country's finest sweets. Ellie was now a singer, performing rock music with her girlfriend who she met at a gig. 

Jamie and Lottie, they had taken on jobs neither of them had ever expected. They were now the prince and princess of Maradova. Ever since Jamie had proposed to Lottie, Ellie's parents had decided it was best to tell the world about Ellie's Portman. This had lead to many interviews and public riots. They announced the fact Jamie was the king and queens niece meaning, because Ellie did not wish to become royalty and would not be having children herself to pass the role onto, Jamie should become the prince. Soon after, Jamie proposed to Lottie and she joined him in the royal family. They had asked that they could have the most normal life possible, leading to them living in a well secured home with alarms that would mean police arrived in less than a minute.

"Right, are you sure you have everything?" Lottie asked Bella as she fixed Bella's crinkled collar. "Positive" Bella smiled, swinging her backpack over her shoulder. 'Wellies" Tilly started, pulling on Jamie's trousers as she held up one of her yellow, rain wellies. "Steady on" Jamie chuckled, taking her hand away from his trousers as she gave a last hard pull. Lottie laughed, putting a dummy in Percy's mouth as he began to grumble. "Are you sure Tils? it's not even raining" Jamie asked, squatting down to her height. "Wellies" she repeated, waddling over to the other boot and holding both up to him. "Alright" Jamie sighed, sitting her down on his lap as he fitted them onto her feet before she hopped down. "Go" Tilly said, walking over to the front door. "Go" Bella laughed opening the front door.

"Woah" Bella gasped as she hopped out their car, looking across the Rosewood gardens to the school she would be attending. "Dat pretty, can I go daddy?" Tilly said, pointing with her chubby hands at Rosewood's building. Jamie laughed, squeezing her hand lightly "in a little bit". Lottie and Jamie looked at the school, the school where they'd met, the school that had made them who they are. "It's just like I remember" Lottie sighed, turning to look at Jamie who gave her a smile.  "When can I go?" Tilly pleaded, tugging on Jamie's arms "when you are Bella's age" Jamie replied. "But that's ages away" Tilly moaned, hugging her arms around Jamie's leg. 

"You're going to do amazing" Lottie smiled as Bella pulled her in for a last hug. "Make sure to contact us a lot, I want to hear everything" she added as they pulled away. "I will mum" Bella smiled. "Aw I'm going to miss you" Lottie sighed, pulling Bella in for another hug. "I'll miss you to" Bella replied. She then said one last goodbye to everyone before leaving, entering the Rosewood grounds. Just at that moment Percy began to cry, Lottie quickly pulling him against her chest and patting him on the back and bouncing up and down. "Give him to me, I have a milk bottle in the car" Jamie offered, taking the crying Percy into his arms and walking back to the car, cradling his small head. "Come on" Lottie said, holding her hand out to Tilly who quickly waddled over and took it. "Can we go to auntie Ellie's?" Tilly asked, "we'll see" Lottie replied with a smile.