Liliana's secret hideout

Jamie, Ellie and Lottie's first week back had come to an end. Lottie was glad to say she hadn't been seeing anything out of the ordinary through windows, but then again, she didn't really know what was ordinary anymore. 

"Morning everybody! It is le morning" Anastacia sang, walking along the line of beds in their dorm. The reply wasn't half as energetic, a rumble of groans and duvets being pulled over heads. "Oh for heavens sake everyone, it's Saturday, nothing to be scared of" she muttered, yanking everyone's duvets away one by one. "Just because you only live off coffee" Saskia mumbled, squinting to look at the bright sun lit room. "We actually use enough sleep to get us through the day" Ellie added, closing her eyes. "Don't you go back to sleep now, we have time to spend and mwa no null soeur" Anastacia said, throwing a pillow in Ellie's face. Micky and Lola were still snoring in the corner, quickly awoken by their cups of water being poured on their heads "up, up" Anastacia ordered.

Just as everyone started to clamber out of bed, their dorm room opened, Lottie and Jamie coming in. Lottie ran for the shower yelling something about five lapse around the field as Jamie rolled his eyes. Saskia laughed "wait till you get onto the ab work, they almost sold me off as a tomato". Anastacia groaned "less talking more doing, by the way Jamie, how do you get Lottie out of bed to do training? These three won't even get out of bed to have breakfast". "Breakfast?" Ellie squealed jumping right off of her bed. "By god, I hope they're selling panache cola" Raphael sighed, pulling his trousers on. "Honestly, you'd think you'd use your brains and figure out that getting up meant breakfast" Anastacia muttered, shoving on her bright red shoes. 

"Pass me the toast won't you?" Ellie asked to Lottie through a mouthful of Cheerios. Lottie laughed, handing her the toast before taking a sip of her smoothie. Binah sat at the edge of the table, nose stuck in a book as she scooped yoghurt into her mouth. "What you reading Binah?" Saskia asked but Binah paid no attention, her nose fixed in her book, "love that book" Saskia replied, turning to talk to Raphael. Percy and Jamie were talking about space by the time everyone had finished eating. "Seeing as we can't really go outside, where the hell are we going to go?" Lola asked. Binah shut her book "Liliana's secret hideout, safest place in the whole of the school" she said, standing up and tucking her chair in. "She can talk when she wants to" Saskia muttered but she too, couldn't think of anywhere better.

All ten of them made their way to the statue of William, making sure no one was following. Once they reached it, Anastacia gave thumbs up "coast is clear" before Binah pulled the leaver down and the entrance to the room appeared. To their relief, it was exactly as they had left it, piles and piles of books surrounded the room with Lottie's fairy lights hung clumsily around. The table in the centre held old drafts from last terms homework's which Percy gratefully threw in the bin. "Great idea Binah" Lottie said, turning to Binah who had already got her nose back in her book. Saskia rolled her eyes and took a seat on one of the pillows surrounding the table. "Oh look, monopoly, who wants to play?" Everyone raised their hands apart from Binah who had found a spot in the corner to read. 

"I'll buy it" Ellie said, handing the banker, Anastacia, £300 in exchange for a street. "Shoot, I've gone bankrupt" Lottie said after landing on Percy's expensive property. Everyone showed some empathy before continuing the game, all laughing at Mickey for buying the most useless things. "You got me, I loose" Lola sighed, putting down the remainder of her money that couldn't pay the rent. Soon enough it was just down to Ellie and Anastacia, both cramping their properties with hotels. "Nooo" Anastacia said, dropping down her money after counting she was ten pounds to broke. Ellie squealed with delight "I win, I win I win". Everyone laughed and clapped Ellie before packing away the board. 

"Hey, Binah, get your nose out the book and come socialise" Ellie said after celebrating, standing over Binah. "Ellie, let her be" Lottie said, looking up from her sketch she was doing. "No, we're all trying to have fun but she's just here, if she doesn't want to have fun then she can go" Ellie said, acting as if Binah couldn't hear a word. "You don't mean that, what's got into you?" Lottie replied, shutting her sketchbook shut. "Nothing, absolutely nothing, what you think something's wrong with me, going to make best friends with Binah now instead?". By now the room had gone quiet, everyone's eyes on the fight. "Ellie, don't be like this, of course not, well, everyone's my best friend in here" Lottie sighed, standing up. Binah pretended she was still reading but listened in, becoming more and more embarrassed. Ellie grabbed Binah's book out of her hands and threw it across the room. "That is not how you ask someone to come join you're conversation" Lottie scoffed. Jamie slowly turned his attention away from the fight, looking over to the entrance of the hideout. Someone was there.

"Oh will everyone stop staring, your all pathetic little nosy Parker's" Ellie snapped. Lottie looked at Ellie in shock, something had changed her. Then her attention laid on the silver bracelet Ellie was wearing with green gems. "Ellie... where did you get that bracelet?". Ellie hid it behind her back "never mind where I got it from". Jamie creeped towards the door and then suddenly the room went black and they heard a lock click. "Oh what a surprise, who's trying to be funny now?" Ellie grumbled. Everyone stayed silent, not being able to see a thing. "No ones being funny Ellie" Lottie replied solemnly.