Half term break

Lottie woke up, her mouth aching as she remembers last night. A smile plastered on her face. She looks over to see Ellie fast asleep, her pillows scattered everywhere, her feet poking out the duvet. Thats Ellie. Lottie quietly climbs out of bed and gets ready for the day. She feels the need to impress Jamie. She pulls on a grey dress that hugs her body curves and shapes, its long sleeves covering her huge wound. She pulls on some white pumps and adds lip gloss and mascara to her face before exciting the room, her earings from yesturday still dangling from her ears. 

In the cafe, Jamie is sat with Raphael, Percy, Binah, Anastacia, Saskia and Lola and Mickey but Ellie and Lottie still hadn't arrived. He thought about yesturday and how beautiful Lottie has semmed and how carried away he had got, but it was magical. "hey mate, what ya day dreaming about? Also I know so you don't need to answer, you should ask her to be your girlfriend, you too haven't been able to tear away from each other for two months now." Anastacia says, slurping on her smoothie. Jamie looks at her in shock, girlfriend? Thats a big step. He did want Lottie but he for sure knew that would affect his job. The rest of his friends agreed practically begging him to. "guys, for one, sinc when do you think Ellie's parents are going to agree to that?" Jamie says. "Omg he wants to, he didn't say no, oh Jamie the royals, don't let them get in the way" Lola squeals. Jamie rolls his eyes, um thanks for utter humiliation.

Lottie makes her way to the cafe, her tummy rumbling. She couldn't stop thinking about yesturday. She got a few looks from boys which she usually enjoyed but now, it was almost annoying. She walked through the corridors she knew to well, every so often having to pull her pumps back on as they kept slipping off. Eventually she made it to the cafe, she spotted Jamie from a mile off, his hair a mess on his head, muscular body covered by a grey hoodie and ripped jeans. She smiled to herself before making her way over, instantly catching Jamie's attention.

Jamie makes room next to him on the bench for Lottie. He looks up and sees she's wearing a grey, cotton dress that hugs her beautiful body, her hair pulled up into a messy bun. He smiles up at her before she takes a seat next to him, pressing her lips against his. He returns the kiss quickly, well aware that everyone at the table is watching. "morning everyone" Lottie pants as she pulls her new waterbottle out her bag. "morning" everyone says, going back to eating their toast. "omg how cute, they match" Saskia squeals, looking between Jamie and Lottie. Jamie looks down at himself and then Lottie to see they're both wearing the same colour grey. Lottie laughs happily, grabbing Jamie's hand and resting her head on his shoulder, taking a bite out of his toast. An echoe of 'awws' go round the table as Jamie tries to retrieve his toast.

Today was the last day before half term, before Lottie, Jamie and Ellie would be returning to the palace for a week. Jamie dreaded it, knowing that the King and Queen were soon to become aware of his and Lottie's situation. Lottie had reasurred him that no matter what they say, she won't change how she feels towards him, how she will never stop loving him. This made Jamie's heart melt but he hid it quickly, knowing he's got a reputation to keep.

After breakfast Lottie and Jamie headed off to training, Ellie headed off to practise her guitar with Raphael. Lottie carries a box full of equiptment they regularly used in training, Jamie carrying their weights. Lottie tells Jamie about when she was little, how she'd longed to be a princess, dress up in big dresses and wear high heels that were way to big for her. She kept looking at Jamie, his jaw fighting back a smirk, which let a big goofy smile spread onto her face. Lottie could barely see her feet and where she was stepping due to the big box in her arms. "careful its some steps now" Jamie said as he made one of his hands free to guide Lottie's body. Lottie took one step carfeully at a time clearly pushing Jamie's pationce but he would have to deal with it. She took when last step which she over estimated, her foot slipping off the step and into the air, butt hitting the stone steps. Jamie looked down in complete horror, putting down the weights to come help her. Lottie lay there, feeling a big bruise form on her butt, as she replayed what just happened which caused her to burst out laughing. Jamie smiled "numpty" he said as he held out his hand. Lottie took it, feeling his strength pull her to her feet, "you know you love me" she says, flicking her hair over dramatically, flashing Jamie a toothy grin. Jamie chuckles " I didn't actually, you'll have to tell me all about it" he says as he picks up everything that fell out the box. This led to Lottie telling Jamie everything he loves about her all the way to the field.

"and last but definitly not least, you love the way I embarass you every lunch, dinner and break time" Lottie pants, plopping down the huge box she'd been carrying. Jamie laughs and playfully punches her in the arm causing her to pull him into headlock. They end up in a heap on top of each other laughing as they tackle one another. Jamie puts his hand on Lottie's chest as she lays on the floor panting and laughing, a sign he won, "training?" he asks. Lottie pushes him off agreeing grabbing his hand for support on getting up. He lets go causing her to fall to the floor, also causing Jamie to laugh. "true gentleman" Lottie sighs as she pulls herself up, gently punching Jamie's chest. 

Training goes how it normally does, Lottie panting and Jamie not showing a small sign of sweat. Lottie lifts the weights up and down, squatting and standing with it. She could tell Jamie was checking her out which caused a smirk to appear on her face. After ten squats she drops the weight and flops ontop of Jamie, purposefully trying to annoy him as he does his sit ups. He tries to push her off, chuckling at her stubbornuss when she doesn't budge. Her legs on top of his, her chest is ontop of his and her head is to the side of his. Lottie whispers "just one treat before I go back to hell?" before placing her lips on his. Jamie gives her a quick peck back, laughing, before she gets back up and heads towards the matts laying out for press ups.

After training is over Lottie heads to Ellie and hers dorm to shower and get into fresh clothes, Jamie heads to his to do the same. As Lottie faces herslef in the mirror in her and Ellie's bathroom she studies her face. This is the happiest she has felt in so long and now, she gets to spend a whole week doing absolutely no school with the person whose made her like this. She rubs on her face wash, her wet hair hauled up in her towel as she adds makeup to her face. After this she dries her hair, deciding to straighten it for a change. For her outfit she chooses a flowery crop top with a long pastel pink skirt that flows down to her ankles. She pulls on her leather sandals before hauling her backpack on her shoulder and leaving her dorm. She couldn't wait for this half term.

Jamie pulls on his trousers, studying himself in the mirror in the corner of his dorm. Lottie's lipstick from earlier is smudged on his mouth which he quickly rubs away. Why  was he being so soppy? For once he was actually starting to live his own life instead of living for Ellie and he was starting to enjoy it. His cheeks hurt from laughing so much with Lottie, her goofiness eaving a smile on his face. He pulled on his salmon pink t-shirt, his abs poking through. He hauled on some white air force trainors before leaving his room. Jamie just couldn't wait for this half term.