Friends again?

Lottie and Jamie returned to Lottie's mum's cottage for the rest of the night, knowing they would  only wake everyone up if they returned and they weren't ready to face them. She didn't know how to feel, Leviathan were no more. Jamie was stood on the other side of the room, laughing at Lottie's pictures from when she was little. "Oh shut up, I was a cute baby" Lottie laughed, joining him by her mum's display of photos. "You are the exact same" Jamie laughed, holding up a photo of Lottie sleeping, spread out like a starfish in the back of her dad's old car. "Beauty sleep" Lottie joked, performing an over dramatic hair flick causing them both to crack up.  

Ellie woke up before everyone else, wanting to get some fresh air and clear her mind. The fact that Lottie had left worried her, was she to harsh? But before she could even leave, she noticed Jamie's as gone. Her partisan was gone. Ellie lay back down in bed. Great, she thought, now everyone is going to leave her. Just then Lottie and Jamie crept in, laughing quietly as they held hands. Ellie rolled over, pretending to be asleep, keeping half and eye open. Jamie had Lottie's backpack on his shoulder as Lottie carried Mr truffles in her arm. Where had they been?

Soon enough, Ellie's patience ran out, opening her eyes and showing the others she was awake, she sat up. "Where did you go?" she yawned letting out a big stretch. Lottie turned around quickly to face Ellie, "we'll tell you when everyone is up" she whispered, a huge smile on her face. Ellie rolled her eyes "you have no reason to be smiling". Jamie stepped in "hey, you don't know where we went yet". Ellie still felt hurt. Lottie had ruined her life and was already back to smiling, no one hating her apart from herself. This made Ellie look like the bad guy. 

Not long after, everyone was awake, quick to be curious about where Lottie and Jamie had been. "Tell me about your date" Anastacia giggled, getting comfortable in her bed. "Did you kiss?" Raphael asked, chiming in with Anastacia. "Shut up, let's stop fantasising" Saskia snapped, looking to Lottie and Jamie for any answers. 'Wait, why aren't you guys mad at me" Lottie asked, utterly confused. "Mad at you? Why would we be mad" Mickey asked. Ellie sat quietly, they were to blinded by Lottie's loveliness to even see she'd done wrong. 'None of it was your fault, we shouldn't have let you do the tour alone and you couldn't help what they found out" Binah reasoned. "But I kinda could, if I'd just not had that phot-" Lottie muttered, quickly interrupted. "Lottie, if you can't have a darn photo on your phone then there is something seriously wrong" Anastacia said, thinking of her many selfies as she spoke. 

"You were mad at Ellie?" Lottie scoffed, after hearing them reason on and on, "why would you be mad at her, she literally had her life ripped away from her, she had the right to say what she did". Everyone sat quiet. "But not at you" Ellie said, not making eye contact with anyone. "Amen" Raphael muttered before everyone laughed. "I'm sorry" Ellie said, looking up at Lottie. Lottie smiled "I'm sorry too". "Hug" everyone chanted, clapping their hands in time. Ellie rolled her eyes as Lottie squeezed her tight, pulling her off her bed "ow" Ellie yelped. Lottie laughed pulling away and just as Ellie went to get up, she pushed her down again. Ellie grunted before cracking a smile "I'm still mad". 

"Anyway, lovely friend time but... where did you go?" Saskia sighed, climbing in next to Anastacia on her bed. Lottie explained with Jamie butting in every so often to correct her. Everyone stared, in utter shock, mouths hanging open. "So you mean to tell me... they're gone?" Lola squealed. Jamie nodded before everyone became totally excited. Ellie looked up at her two best friends "you did a good job at making it up to me" she laughed. 

After a day of not being able to wipe their smiles off their faces, earning weird looks in class, everyone agreed to a midnight feast. They knew it was babyish but, Leviathan had taken away those years and they wanted to relive them all in one night. Everyone changed into their pyjamas, chucking all their food into the centre of their circle, bringing over pillows and blankets. "Oh my god who brought the sausage rolls?" Raphael squealed looking around the room. Ellie raised her hand instantly getting tackled into a very excited hug. "That's a new fact" Binah laughed. 

"Truth or Dare?" Saskia asked Ellie who was eating popcorn. "Uh... dare" Ellie replied, mouth full. "Use Lottie's pink sparkly pen for all your lessons tomorrow" Saskia laughed getting a huge moan from Ellie. "Ok truth or dare?" Ellie asked Lottie who was trying to catch the popcorn in her mouth. "Dare" Lottie replied, throwing the popcorn in the air and catching it in her mouth. "Ohh!" Lottie squealed getting a round of applause from Anastacia, everyone else laughing. "Ok, um, kiss Jamie in front of everyone" Ellie said with a cheeky grin. Everyone instantly hyped up. Lottie blushed before turning to Jamie and quickly pecking him. Anastacia smiled, poking Lottie "you embarrassed?" She laughed. Lottie pushed her away with an eye roll, leaning into Jamie who squeezed her into a tight side hug. Soon, everyone was asleep on the floor, surrounding the remaining food.