Bracelet

Everyone was quick to gather round Binah, a clipboard covered in scruffy notes in her arms. "What was 'familiar'" Raphael asked in a spooky way. Saskia snorted, adding in some ghost noises. "Shut up" Lola snapped, eager to hear what Binah had to say. Binah looked down at her notes, clearing her throat "I may or may not have kept our tests from last year when we found the Hamelin formula". Everyone looked at her confused, "cool, so what?" Anastacia sighed. "So I used them to test the bracelet and due to my results, the bracelet contains the formula." Everyone looked at Binah in shock. "That's why Ellie got so mad whenever she wore it" Mickey gasped. Lottie couldn't help wondering why Leviathan wanted it back. "Do you think that's their last known supply left" Lottie thought, pointing at the bracelet. Binah nodded. "Without the formula, Claude won't be able to control his followers anymore" Saskia added. Raphael looked at Saskia "you mean everyone in there is a victim of the formula?". She nodded. "If we destroy it, we destroy leviathan" Lottie smiled, looking to her friends.

"What if something comes out of it that's dangerous" Anastacia questioned. "We'd also have to get rid of Claude" Saskia said, knowing their whole plan was to get him on the thrown. Lola looked at her, puzzled "I thought he was captured, Jamie handcuffed him and the guards went after him". Saskia shook her head "he went missing". Everyone's eyes widened, "you mean he's still out there?" Lottie asked. Saskia nodded. "We'll start tomorrow" Binah said, "for now, I'm going to bed".

Everyone entered their dorm room, Lottie trailing behind. She couldn't help wondering if they'd left anything behind when they trapped them down in the hideout. Once the last person in front of her entered the dorm she crept downstairs once again. The statue looked the same except the lever was missing, there was no way of getting back down there, ever. Lottie sadly skimmed her eyes over the floor, noticing a folded up note. She carefully picked it up, making sure there was nothing in it before un-folding it. It was the Hamelin formula, the recipe they'd looked for in Tompkins manor, the recipe Leviathan now didn't have.

Lottie smiled to herself with excitement, stuffing the note in her pocket before running back to the dorm room. Everyone was fast asleep apart from one person, Jamie. He was sat, looking at the door, waiting for Lottie to get back. Lottie opened the door slowly, shutting it just the same after entering. Without noticing Jamie was awake, she crept into the bathroom to wash her face. Jamie rolled his eyes, quietly standing up and following her. He noticed the note hanging out her pocket and slowly pulled it out, quickly reading it. "You found the recipe?" He questioned, forgetting Lottie didn't know he was there. She jumped "Jesus son of Mary and Joseph" she gasped, turning to face Jamie with a smile. "Oops, sorry" he whispered. "Did they tell you?" Lottie asked. Jamie nodded pulling her into a hug.

"It's quite exciting isn't it? To think we could stop them tomorrow" Lottie laughed, excitement in her voice. "What will we do with ourselves?" Jamie laughed. "I guess we'll have to try out the normal lifestyle" Lottie smiled. "I guess so" Jamie smiled. Lottie pulled away, washing the rest of her face before brushing her teeth. Jamie went to pee which Lottie simply laughed at with a mouthful of toothpaste. "What? a mans gotta pee" Jamie whispered. "I'm in the same room" Lottie laughed, smacking his butt.

Once they were both in their own beds, Lottie turned to face him. "Goodnight" she whispered, blowing a kiss. Jamie reached out his hand and caught it before whispering "goodnight".