What if we end it?

Thank you @MissBribri4 for the inspo! 💕

For a change, everyone got up eagerly need Jamie and Lottie didn't go out training. "Woah, did they suddenly get more Hamelin formula and fill you guys with it?" Anastacia questioned as she climbed out of bed. "Maybe it's the thought that we can stop that from happening that got us out of bed" Ellie smiled, pulling on her black hoodie. There wasn't much conversation after this, everyone just doing their own thing, preparing for the day ahead. 

Just as they were about to leave, there was a knock on the door. Lottie, who was in the middle of doing her hair, answered it, holding her hair halfway through a braid. "Hello?" she asked, a teacher she recognised to teach lacrosse stood next to two unfamiliar faces. "Hello dear, was wondering if anyone in this dorm would mind showing this lot around the school, new students you see" the lacrosse teacher replied, showing a formal smile. Lottie smiled at the two knew students "sure, we were just getting ready, do they want to come in? I think everyone's finished changing". The teacher nodded, waving goodbye before walking off. "Hi I'm Henry" the boy said, his double chin covering up his neck as he talked. Lottie forced a smile "Lottie" she replied. "I'm Lola" the smaller girl said next to him, looking sheepishly around. "Oh how funny, one of my friends are called Lola, they're in here somewhere. The new Lola smiled, not daring make eye contact with anyone.

Soon enough, everyone in the door was surrounding the new students all offering their hands out as they introduced themselves. "Lola can you come help me find my pen" Mickey called out, opening and shutting all the draws in his bedside table. Both Lola's made their way forward awkwardly. Mickey looked up, "oh sorry, twin Lola, in fact, to make things easier,I'll call her Lolapop while your around" he said to the new Lola. "Lolapop? Seriously?" Lola groaned, smacking her twin in the side. Lottie stood in the mirror, finishing off her braids. "Ok, I'm all done, want to come on the tour?" Lottie offered, looking to Henry and Lola. They both nodded, making their way to the door "I'll meet you guys in the breakfast hall" Lottie called out to her friends before shutting the door behind her. 

"Great, of all people, we were chosen to handle new kids who both look like they think we're going to murder them, of all days as well" Saskia moaned. "How are we going to stop leviathan with them at our heals?" Raphael asked, combing his hair back with his fingers. Ellie sighed "we'll have to try and fend them off for a bit". Anastacia applies her red lipstick, smacking them together, "I don't like the look of them". Everyone agreed before making their way to breakfast. 

"And this is where we do English, lots of space to work" Lottie yawned, pointing into a room with many desks and books, work pinned up on the walls. "I heard there was a wood, can we go see it" Henry asked, bored of looking at classrooms. Lottie narrowed her eyebrows "we don't usually include that in our tours". Lola butted in "why not? Something dangerous?". Lottie sighed "no, no, fine we'll go". Henry and Lola exchanged a content look before following after Lottie.

Lottie nervously walked down to the woods, every so often glancing back at the two new students. "Oh that's the breakfast hall, we'll go back there after the woods" Lottie blurted out as they passed the hall. She tried to make contact with someone but they were all too distracted. "Anyway, the woods, right the woods" Lottie muttered, fiddling with her phone in her hands. She stopped in her tracks, turning to face both Lola and Henry "are you sure you want to go to the wo-". "YES" they both replied, Lottie quickly turning around and continuing to walk "just checking". 

"And here we are, the woods" Lottie sighed. About to turn around, away from the line of trees ahead. Both Lola and Henry stood in her way, "not so fast" Henry said, grabbing her arm. Lottie gave him a smile before trying to removing his grip. "He'll be here in a minute" Lola said, circling around Lottie. Henry immediately started pulling Lottie deeper into the woods. "Tours over guys, let's go back now" Lottie nervously called out. 

Just as Henry carried Lottie over a tree stump, her feet tripped, making her fall to the ground, dropping her phone. "Ooo, nice" Lola squealed, picking up the phone in delight. 'Clumsy girl" Henry spat, hauling her up to her feet. "If you hadn't pushed me into it" Lottie replied in annoyance. "Master, oh master" Lola called out, a shrill of excitement in her voice. She skipped ahead, peaking around trees. Henry stood still, bring Lottie to a stop.

"How nice to see you again, and to offer to tour my new friends around the school, shows your kindness" Claude smiled, appearing from behind a tree. Lottie kept a Saturn face as he came closer, her hands held behind her back by Henry. Behind, Ingrid followed, letting out a laugh. "She dropped this" Lola whispered, pulling out Lottie's phone. Claude grinned, picking it up. "We'll finish what I started before my stupid son stepped in" he said, looking up at Lottie. She tried to break free "he's not stupid" she replied. "Catching feelings now are we?" Claude laughed, closely followed by everyone else. Lottie kept a straight face, looking at them all in disgust, "I don't have the bracelet, if that's what you want". Claude smirked "clever girl, but no, we wanted you dear princess".

Claude chucked the phone back to Lola who caught it with ease. "Oh, Face ID, how fancy" she laughed, turning the phone around to face Lottie, immediately unlocking it. Ingrid let out a laugh, leaning over Lola's shoulder as they looked through Lottie's phone. "Ingrid! Don't get distracted now" Claude smiled, nodding to Lottie. Ingrid looked up before smiling, pulling out a knife and stepping closer to Lottie. Lola stood on the side, filming from Lottie's phone.

Ingrid stoked the knife down the side of Lottie's face. "Such delicate skin, putty" she said, making a little cut in the side of her cheekbone. Lottie flinched, but kept her mouth closed. 'HENRY, tie her to the tree"  Claude laughed, throwing him some rope. Henry bowed, dragging Lottie back against the tree, it's bark cutting into her back as he roughly tied her hands around the back of it. Ingrid hit her fist into Lottie's stomach making Lottie let out a grunt. "Weak!" Ingrid laughed, etching the words into Lottie's arm just like she had before. "Now, now Ingrid, can't you be more, inventive?" Claude smiled. Lottie let out a cry as Ingrid finished of the word before bowing to Claude. 

"Master, the video" Lola smiled, showing it to Claude. "Perfect, send it to Ellie and Jamie, they seem to be the closest to Lottie, ask for a trade, bracket for Lottie" Claude laughed. Lola smiled, typing away into Lottie's phone. "We'll leave now, only when your stupid friends return will we be seeing you again, Tata" Claude said, waving to Lottie before he disappeared with the rest of them, into the woods. "Oh, I'll be taking this" Lola laughed, holding up Lottie's phone.Lottie tried to break free, but it was no use, she was stuck.

At the breakfast table both Ellie and Jamie's phones pinged. Jamie looked first, immediately turning his phone off. Ellie looked confused, at Jamie before looking at her message. Jamie went  to get up, to go to the woods but Ellie held him down "I have a plan."