Ellie

Jamie heard a scream echo through the hallway, his mind instantly filled with the image of Lottie scream crying on the floor in rosewood's hallway. He ran as fast as he could to the noise, not caring if he bumped people as he passed. His partisan instincts had kicked in.

Lottie stared at Ingrid. She was holding Ellie by her scruffy short hair, a knife threatening her neck. Lottie marched forward, not Ellie, not today. Ingrid let out a laugh, holding Ellie tighter by the hair, lifting her feet of the ground causing Ellie to let out a cry. Ingrid's attention took her to the big wound on Lottie's arm and let out another cackle. Lottie grabbed Ingrid's hand holding the knife, attempting to pull it away from Ellie. She could hear footsteps running down the corridor.

Jamie ran into the room to watch Ingrid slice a cut onto Lottie's cheek, causing her hand to shoot to her face, her mouth letting out a sob. She quickly returned her attention to Ellie, tackling her out of Ingrid's hold. Jamie took this advantage and flung on Ingrid, pinning her to the floor with a grunt "well well, we meet again handsome" Ingrid says slyly. Without any warning a group of men wearing the same black outfit as Ingrid enter the room through the window. Jamie looks up, Ellie being dragged away. Lottie attempts to grab Ellie but is pulled back by one of the men, being roughly held against the wall by her neck. Jamie dives for the window, shutting it before the man dragging Ellie can escape. Instead the man runs out the bedroom door with Ellie, running down the corridor. Jamie smirks knowing there was many body guards in that direction. 

Lottie tried to wriggle free from the mans grasp only to be held tighter. She could see Jamie fighting back Ingrid, a huge gash on his hand where Ingrid had sliced in defence from his punch. Lottie gasped for breath, the man's grip tightening around her throat, only to find she couldn't. The man laughed, squeezing her neck tighter until Lottie went limp, running out of air. She felt her head go fuzzy before she blacked out completely.

Ingrid knew that their task had been full filled, they had taken Ellie so she left the fight with Jamie. As she passed the room to the window she saw Lottie laying unconscious on the floor. The next task was also fulfilled, kill the princess. The man that was responsible let out a laugh before exiting the window with Ingrid, leaving Jamie alone in Ellie's bedroom. The silence was broken by Jamie's heavy breathing. He looked around the room until his eyes fell on Lottie, laying crumpled up on the floor, unconscious. 

He barely had any breath left in him, Ingrid's punches knocking everything he had out of him. Jamie clambered over to Lottie, looking down into her eyes and pale lips, her rosy cheeks gone. "HELP" Jamie yelled before turning his attention back to Lottie. He felt for her heartbeat, nothing. No, no no no, This can't be happening. Jamie desperately pushed her lungs up and down before resting his mouth on hers. He let out a big breath before pumping her lungs again. He repeated this until he felt like he had no air left in him. Shakily, Jamie breathed one more breath into Lottie's mouth before feeling light headed. He grabbed her hand and fell onto the floor beside her, blacking out. 

The queen heard Jamie yell for help from upstairs. She looked to her husband, the king, who looked her in the eyes before running out the door. She quickly followed, loosing her high heels on the way. She picked up her gown, carrying it as she ran. What had happened? She grabbed the kings hand as they came to a stop outside Ellie's room. Was Ellie in danger? He squeezed her hand before opening the door. The queen instantly let out a sob before running to the two bodies lying on the floor. "Quick, call the ambulance, quickly" she cried, kneeling down besides Lottie and Jamie. Lottie's eyes looked up at the ceiling, pure terror glistening in them. Jamie's eyes were closed, his hand clutching Lottie's.

The king yelled down the stairs "CALL THE AMBULANCE IMMEDIATLY". A few maids ran up to see what had happened, before quickly running away again in horror. "where's Ellie?" the queen cries to the king who assures her guards have taken her to safety.  

Ellie is taken to the basement, locked in and guarded by bodyguards. "please let me out, my friends are in danger!" Ellie cries out with no reply. She falls to her knees in the room, letting out her cries. She should've just gone, now her friends were in danger again, this was all her fault. She heard Lottie's scream replay in her mind from when she saw Ingrid, how much hurt she had caused her best friend to cause her to scream when she appeared. In the distance she heard a voice yell for help which she recognised as Jamie's. Jamie never called for help. "please, let me out, my friends need help" Ellie cried out again, silence following. 

After sitting in silence Ellie heard sirens nearby and a lock click. She looked up to see the door to the basement had been opened, revealing her mother. She ran to her, pulling into her embrace "Ellie, I was so worried" her mother says before puling away. Ellie looks up to see ambulance people wheeling to beds down the hallway, masks covering the patient's mouths. Jamie and Lottie. Ellie let out a cry, trying to run towards her friends only to be held back by her mother.