King and Queen

Jamie woke up to Lottie fast asleep on his chest. A pool of drool on his shoulder where Lottie's mouth was hanging open, a faint purr escaping. Jamie smiled to himself and kisses Lottie's head before cuddling back into her. Lottie woke up soon after, cuddling closer to Jamie, his chest like a hot water bottle. She looked up into his eyes and smiled "morning" she groaned before placing a peck on his lips. Jamie returns the peck quickly "my breath stinks in the morning so you'll have to wait till I've brushed my teeth" Jamie moans, re-tangling his legs between Lottie's. Lottie laughs before placing soft kisses all over his face making a 'mwa' sound to over-exaggerate the gesture. Jamie chuckles.

When Lottie and Jamie are finally up, Lottie puts her top back on before sneaking back to her room to get ready for the day. Outside Ellie's door she could her a faint snore which assured her she wasn't going to get caught. Quickly she went back to her room and shut the door behind her. Lottie decided to wear her long, forest green, skirt that ended at her ankles with a white, knitted jumper. She shoved on some white converse, her hoop earrings and infinity necklace before brushing her teeth and applying the usual makeup. Lottie let her hair stay down, putting in her pearl hairclip, scooping back one side.

Jamie knew that the King and Queen didn't approve of ripped jeans and all that so he had packed mainly shirts and trousers. Today her picked out his pink and white, stripy shirt, leaving a few buttons undone at the top so it didn't look weird without a tie. He paired it with light blue denim jeans and white vans. Jamie styled his hair with some hair gel, brushed his teeth and squirted on some of his fresh cologne. 

Ellie was already eating breakfast in the kitchen by the time Jamie arrived. She was still wearing her pyjamas because she was so hungry when she woke up she just couldn't wait. Jamie sighed a small good morning before taking a seat opposite her. Ellie chewed on her coco pops, un-aware of the milk moustache she had going on. Jamie let out a stifled laugh at her causing Ellie to throw an orange at him from the fruit bowl layed out for them. Jamie shrugs, pouring himself some cornflakes before scooping it into his mouth. "so how d' ya sleep?" Ellie asks, a mouthful of coco pops causing it to come out muffled. "great, haven't slept that great in a while, think its the royal beds" Jamie replies, taking a sip of orange juice. Ellie nodded, completely oblivious to the fact himself and Lottie slept together last night.

Lottie rushes into the kitchen and plops into the chair next to Jamie "omg I'm so hungry" she says. Ellie laughs, passing her well known favourites 'Weetabix' over. Jamie smirks, looking at the outfit she'd chosen to wear, her lips shaded a darker shade of pink  due to her lip stick. Lottie inhales her breakfast, laughing at how un-lady-like she had just been. Jamie uses a napkin to wipe away the milk moustache she had also gained. Lottie smiled at him, a sign of appreciation. 

After breakfast everyone went their separate ways. Lottie had some princess training to do, Jamie had to do some more training with the guards and Ellie had to have a meeting with her parents. As Ellie skipped down the hallway she planned out how she was going to tell her parents "hey guess what, Jamie and Lottie are in love" nope, "mother, father, you have to promise you won't change anything when I tell you this but Lottie and Jamie are in love" getting there. She waved hello to all the maids she passed before she was finally outside the thrown room.

"Come in" the queen calls out, her voice sounding tired. Ellie opened the door to reveal her mum and dad all dressed up, sitting in their thrown, her grandmother looking to be still asleep. "Ellie dear, come sit in your thrown" her father says, pointing to her thrown that was now arranged to be facing them. Ellie leaps into the thrown, somersaulting in the air before un-gracefully landing in the chair "these chairs are like cardboard" Ellie moans. Her mother tries to stifle her laugh as her father tells her off. "so Ellie, is there any news you want to inform us of before we start the meeting" her mother asks. Ellie re-arranges herself in her thrown, a sudden rush of nerves coming to her, "uh yeah, but you have to promise you won't change anything because of it, please". Her parents nod hesitantly. Ellie continues "you see, um... Jamie and Lottie, they.... they're in love". Her father's face fills with concern "Ellie you know the rules, they have to look after you not get all loved up and distracted". Ellie's mother spanks her father "Arthur, you can't help love" she sighs. Ellie's father nods "but don't you see, they're putting Ellie in danger" he exclaims. Ellie buts in "look, I'm fed up of putting my friends in danger to protect me like, seriously? The least you can do is let them love each other, after all the pain they've gone through. Her father sighs "fine, but if anything happens that is their fault, they're gone, okay? And they are not making it public to those who believe Lottie is the true princess". Ellie nods "okay". 

Lottie practises her ballroom with David whenever she comes to the palace, for her princess cover. That Friday there would be a ball in which Lottie was very excited for. She glided around the room in David's frame, her feet twirling around the floor. "bravo" David clapped at the end, "you may leave". Lottie curtsied her thanks before rushing off. Halfway to her room she crashes into Ellie who has a big smile plastered on her face "ooh Ellie hi, sorry didn't mean to bump into you" Lottie blurts out. Ellie couldn't hold it in for much longer "they said okay, you can love Jamie... ahhhh!!" she squealed. Lottie is stunned as she watches Ellie run down the corridor.