00 ➵ prologue

Prologue

-

Michael never really was one of those typical teenage boys.

He wasn't craving sex with a hot girl seven days a week, like most of his friends did.

Well, he actually never craved having anything sexual related with a girl, simply because he was gay.

That didn't mean that he craved having sex with boys, though.

He could stay a month or two without getting laid, it really didn't bother him.

But maybe seven months without being touched by someone other than himself was a little bit too long.

And it wasn't like he could just walk into a club and get into a boys pants within a few minutes, he wasn't that type of guy. He never was.

Michael hated crowded rooms, which is why he never went to a club. It's also the reason why he's never been to a concert before, but that was another story.

His friends were all straight, which is why no one volunteered for a hook up and also because it would be very weird and awkward to go back to friendship after having sex.

He actually didn't really knew how he got in that part of the town one day.

That part of the town where people sold their bodies.

That part where he never imagined himself to be some day, actually willing to exchange money for sex.

And he wasn't really sure if it was such a good idea, if paying a random guy to have sex with him would make the sexual frustration go away and make him feel better.

But he knew that he wanted that cute boy with blonde streaks in his hair as soon as he laid his eyes on him.

And he knew that he wanted him bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm so excited for this, you don't even know.

So, what do you guys think? 

Warnings: triggering stuff such as talking about self harm (no details though) and abuse, a little bit of smut, MPREG, alcohol abuse, girly!Calum

I know I said I will never write sad stories but this isn't really a sad one. Also it's not a smutty one just because Calum is a prostitute, you'll probably notice as the story continues :)

Just stick with this story.

I already love this story!

Please leave feedback :)