Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"You are so hot and you're getting me so hot as well, baby."

Nilingon ni Knox ang kasama sa passenger's seat. Her name was Ivy, a rich daddy's girl. Ivy was beautiful. Her breasts were huge and real, he was sure. He was tempted to touch them. She had been telling him to anyway. Kung hindi lang siya nagmamaneho, malamang na kanina pa niya nahawakan ang mga dibdib na iyon.

He grinned at her. "I'm just driving, babe."

"Everything you do turns me on." Bahagyang ibinuka ng babae ang mga hita nito. She was wearing a miniskirt. "Do you mind if I..." Bumaba ang kamay ng babaeng mayroong pinturadong kuko sa pagitan ng hita.

Oh, the woman was hot. Napaungol siya. "Why are you torturing me? We're in the middle of the highway." Kung bakit sa lahat ng lugar para gawin iyon ay kung kailan nasa gitna pa sila ng expressway. Lahat ng dumadaang sasakyan doon ay mabilis ang andar. Wala ring ilaw sa island. It was tempting to bang Ivy right then and there but he was no fool to risk an accident for a quick fuck.

"I'm just so horny, baby," she said, moaning almost.

Tumingin sa map app si Knox. Ang pinakamalapit na exit ay ilang kilometro pa ang layo. He was over the speed limit at a hundred and fifty kph. Mabagal pa nga iyon. Oh, the things his car can do will turn any car enthusiast green with envy. There was only one thing he loved more than women—cars. He was fortunate to be rich enough to buy every car he wanted, and have any girl he liked.

He was a player. Oh, did he like the game. But that was before everything became too easy. Mula nang lumaki ang kompanya niyang itinayo kasama ng kapatid, naging napakadali na ng kanyang buhay. Far too easy. Especially considering the fact that he grew up barely making ends meet.

"May I?" tanong ni Ivy, kagat-kagat ang ibabang labi. Her hand was on her crotch.

"You may," he said. His seat cover was made of leather anyway.

Ivy carefully and sensually placed her foot on the dash, revealing the thin fabric that barely covered her vagina. Man, he wanted to fuck her. What a beautifully waxed pussy she had. He wanted to touch her, but he can't as he was still driving. Siguro ay may sampung minuto pa bago niya marating ang exit. Mula roon ay tatakbo pa siya ng limang kilometro bago marating ang pinakamalapit na inn, ayon sa map app sa kanyang phone. He had absolutely no idea what kind of inn that was. He didn't care at all. He just needed a place to park the car and fuck Ivy. Baka hindi na sila makarating pa sa silid.

Ivy ran her fingers over the lips of her pussy. They slid quite smoothly, letting him know she was wet. She parted the lips and touched her clit with her finger. Ayaw na niyang tingnan ang babae, kung hindi ay maaksidente sila.

He heard the woman moan, heard the sound of finger on wet flesh. He was hard as can be. Damn Ivy for doing this to him. It was hard concentrating on anything else, but he did focus on the road.

"I'm gonna come!" sigaw ni Ivy. She was using both her hands to please herself. This was obviously not her first time. With one hand, she was rubbing her clit, the other she used to thrust inside of her. And all that she was able to do on the huge front seat because she was petite at five feet, with breasts that were at least double Ds. She did come. Halos mangisay ang babae sa kanyang tabi. Her moans of pleasure were obscene.

"Now what?" he said when she was straightening up, looking satisfied with herself. "How the hell can I get some when you already gave yourself one hell of an orgasm, you selfish girl."

"I can come all night, don't worry. I'm a frequent comer."

They both laughed. Naisip niyang siguro ay ni hindi sila nagkakilala ni Ivy kung hindi siya dumating sa ganitong punto ng kanyang buhay. Ivy will never go out with him eight years ago, when he and his brother were poor as hell, living in a shared room, eating instant ramen, wondering if they would ever make ends meet.