Chapter 23

KNOX was thumbing the taut peak of Concepcion's breasts. She was a goddess. At that moment, he was convinced this was the case. And to make love to a goddess was a privilege. He understood he needed to travel through time just to experience this. This was that special.

Narinig niya ang banayad na pag-ungol ng babae. Slowly, his lips made their way to her neck, and then her breast again, and then down her tummy, and down still. He kneeled in front of the goddess, like a mere mortal paying homage.

He lifted her leg up. Ipinatong niya iyon sa kanyang balikat. He may have seen her many times in his head but this was tvery first time he would see her up close and personal. Hers was the most beautiful vagina he had ever seen. He salivated just looking at it. Oh, he wanted a taste, but it was also too delicate, its lips plump and was guarding the promises within quite tightly he had to gently open them up with his fingers, before touching what's inside with his tongue.

Again, he heard her purr like a kitten. He wanted her to enjoy this even more so he stood up. Pinangko niya ang babae at ihiniga sa kama. She was still so shy, the sides of her knees touched, as if guarding her center. He gently coaxed those legs apart by showering them with kisses.

She gently opened up and he was able to once again flick his tongue over her clit, eagerly pleasing her, as his hand touched her breast. Soon, her breathing became ragged and she spasmed. Hinagkan niya ang babae. He poised himself on top of her, ready to thrust deep.

Noon mayroong kumalabog sa bubong. Natigilan siya, ganoon din ang babae. Pero saglit lang ay nakabawi na siya. Must be a cat. Pero mukhang magkaiba sila ni Concepcion ng reaksiyon sa tunog dahil bumangon ito, nakiramdam. Bigla tuloy kinabahan si Knox, tumahimik ay nakinig din. Mayamaya ay narinig niyang umiyak ang isang puso.

"It's just a cat. Come, honey, let's get back to business."

Pero mukhang nasira na ang mood ng dalaga. Inabot nito ang roba at isinuot. Hindi ito umiimik nang lumabas ng silid. Nag-alala si Knox sa reaksiyon nito kaya agad siyang sumunod. Tumuloy sa banyo sa ibaba ang babae at nang lumabas ay diri-diretso sa hagdan. Sumunod siya hanggang sa makabalik ito sa silid, pero isinara nito ang pintuan sa kanya. Nagawa niyang ilapat ang palad doon.

"What's going on?"

___

Vote, comment, share. Like my page on Facebook to show support: vanessachubby. Thanks.

PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE WHEN ABLE.