More by the Author

Travel into an Arabian-inspired world and find a coveted treasure. . .

In the lowly Zecajian province of Klalasha, Badriya As-Sahra is sick of piling up camel dung and picking people's pockets for a living, but she can't do anything else unless she wants to rot in the streets to die

Crown prince by day, slave hunter by night, Ayaz bin Shahrayar lives up to be anything but his father, the person he despises the most. He is next to inherit the throne and nothing can change that.

Everything changes when Sultan Shahrayar, the kingdom's cunning ruler, calls his people far and wide with a declaration: the one who presents him the Jewel of Zecaj, an object that can bestow endless wealth to whoever possesses it, shall be rewarded with a tower of gold.

When Badriya hears the sultan's decree, she jumps at the chance to become rich in the easiest way possible. When the sultan threatens Ayaz of losing the very thing he is meant to have, he has no choice but to obey. But as their goals force them to cross paths, they will discover that there's more to the mythical artifact than what the legends have told.

Too hot in the desert? Dive into a kingdom in the sea filled with secrets and magic instead. . .

Dawn Suleiman stands between crossroads when a creature from the depths of her dreams haunts her with an opportunity to change her life full of indecision

Dawn Suleiman stands between crossroads when a creature from the depths of her dreams haunts her with an opportunity to change her life full of indecision. Having nothing else to lose, she takes up the questionable offer, only to be thrown into another world in a body that's not her own. She quickly realizes that her old life was better than she thought, but the way back will not be as easy as the way she came.

The catch? Dawn will have to obtain one of the feathers of the legendary phoenix, an item with immense power, and destroy it. The problem is, no one has seen the phoenix for centuries, and a great evil is trying to take its place.

With the help of a royal guard deserter and a shady bloodsucker, they will swim across foreign lands to find the artifact, and nothing would stop Dawn from going home and saving Nisos Fotia.