E X T R A S : Amelia's Acceptance Letter

OFFICE OF THE HEAD PRINCIPALOLYMPIAN HIGH

OLYMPIAN HIGH

Ms. Amelia Dryope Kingston,

Congratulations! You have been qualified for the Olympian Scholarship Program!

This particular scholarship is given only to hardworking and dedicated students with promising talents and skills. I, the principal, have seen your records from your past schools and I must say, you have what it takes to be one of our aspiring students.

You have displayed extraordinary intelligence in various subjects, you have competed in many local and even regional competitions, and you have shown interest in different extracurricular activities. I am quite impressed with your academic strength.

Along with this letter, we have given you a starter pack for you to familiarize. It includes an official handbook of the school, your school identification card, and a pamphlet that consists of a catalog of our special classes that you can partake, among other things.

I am delighted to meet you soon and become one of us. I expect that when that time comes, you will be an example of victory and success in our school. Until then, prepare yourself for the next chapter of your scholastic journey!

Sincerely yours,

Rhea C. C. Olympian
——————————
Head Principal of
Olympian High