~1~

Headphones on, hands in his pockets, he walked down the hallway, until he made it to his classroom. He always liked to go in there first, take his seat and write meaningless, funny lyrics, till the bell would ring.

That was another typical morning at school, he never expected that everything was going to change just by opening the door of the classroom.

"I.. Ah... Um.. Alright, I'll just head out." the boy awkwardly said and grabbed the doorknob once again, that's when loud talking and laughing caught his attention and he looked behind him.

There were a lot of students holding their phones up, recording the boy and the girl that were almost naked, all over the teacher's desk.

"What the fuck..... Close the door freak!" the boy in the classroom said in frustration.

"Yep.. Sorry about that!" the awkward boy exclaimed and finally closed the door.

"Heyyyy..... What the hell are you doing?".. "Move!!!"..."Open the door again!!!!" some kids screamed but he just walked away.
That's when she first laid her eyes on him. One of the most popular girls in school. She had the life every rich girl has in movies, cute clothes, silky hair, perfect make up, popular friends and of course a jock boyfriend.

"Ouch.." the boy looked at her annoyed as she bumped into him.

"Can't you just walk like a normal human being and stay out of my way?" the girl rolled her eyes and gave him an angry look.

"Technically, it's not my fault you crashed into me..." he shrugged.

"Whatever.." she flipped her hair and walked away.
She made it to the spot where almost everybody was, her curiosity was eating her alive. Anya needed to know what everyone was looking at, perhaps it was something really juicy.

That's when her boyfriend walked out the door followed by the girl she hated the most. She looked at them confused and then at the students who had seen it all.

"What's going on here?!?!" she asked.

"He's cheating on you!!!" a thirsty guy shouted and she gave him a death glare.

"No I am not... What the hell loser? You know it's not true baby.." her boyfriend put his arm around her waist.

"Break up with the cheater!!!" a random girl shouted and got her attention.

"What are they talking about..?" she asked her boyfriend suspiciously.

"Don't mind them... They make things up... Eh, jealous people." the jock exclaimed and she raised her eyebrow.

"Gimme that!" she said and grabbed a student's phone, there was the proof that he had cheated on her. She looked at him disgusted, then at the girl who was still standing under the door frame.

"You greasy hooker...." she shouted at her.

"Baby.. It's not what it looks like..." her boyfriend said, of course that's what everybody says after they cheat.

"We're through, you pig." she threw the random kid's phone at him.

"Hey!!! That's my phone...."

"Was." a geek exclaimed.

When it was finally time for the first break, Anya met her friends, Lauren, Marie and Ollie at the cafeteria. She still couldn't believe the fact her boyfriend had the guts to do something like that to her.
How could he? She was the girl of everyone's dreams, and he had her. How could he be silly enough to pick the queen of trash over her?

You see, her school had two queen bees. She was the classy one, the cheerleaders' captain, that always looked like a Barbie doll, Lola on the other hand didn't look like a princess... She acted like a stripper, and she sure looked like one as well, that's why she was popular after all.