Chapter 2: Manhattan

We were sitting at this restaurant grubbing. I had buffalo mac and cheese and the shit was fire. "Damn Treasure, you tearing that up like you pregnant again."

"I can assure you I'm not. I haven't had any dick since Jayceon."

"Ooop we gotta get you some!" Serenity cheered and I waved her off.

"No you know I'm not like that. Although I would love to have some dick, I don't see myself sleeping with a stranger.

"If it was Trey Songz or Dave East you would." I laughed.

"They are an exception, get off my head they sexy as fuck." I smiled and they laughed. "Why don't y'all get some dick out here?"

"Oh you know I am." Monica smiled and I shook my head.

"You in a whole ass relationship Monica you need to chill the fuck out." Courtney rolled her eyes.

"I can do what I want, I'm not married."

"Yeah whatever, when he cheat on ya ass you better just sit down and accept it because then you be a contradiction."

"He know better."

"As should you Monica. If you not over the past you need to be single." Monica rolled her eyes and I cleared my throat.

"Can we go to Central Park?" I smiled.

"Oooo yes!" Serenity clapped. "I can find a hottie down there." I drank the rest of my wine and answered my phone that began to ring.

"Hey mama."

"Hey little girl, where you at?"

"At a restaurant, I just got done eating."

"Jayceon just brought over JJ, but he went back to sleep."

"Where the hell he going?"

"Work Treasure Box. I told him I'll watch him for him."

"Oh okay, cause you know he be slick sometimes mama."

"I know but I wanted to spend time with my grandchild anyway."

"Hey Auntie!!" Serenity yelled making my mama chuckle.

"Hey Serenity, how ya mama and daddy doing?"

"They okay I guess, they always arguing though." She rolled her eyes.

"I guess that's that married life." Monica called over the waiter so we can pay our bill and we handed him our cards.

"I'll talk to you later mama, call me when JJ wake up."

"Okay child bye, love you." "Love you too." I hung up and sighed texting on my phone

Me: Yo ugly yellow ass better be at work Jayceon!

Baby Daddy 🙄🖕🏽: Chill Pebbles I am. I told you I was taking care of my son while you was gone and I meant that shit. But I needed a babysitter while I'm at work.

Me: Don't call me that shit. Enjoy ya day be safe.

Baby Daddy 🙄🖕🏽: I love you 😘 Read at 12:47 pm

"Stop cussing Jayceon out and come on." Monica laughed and pulled me up. We walked out the restaurant and called an uber. I'm not going to lie I was full as hell. We got in the uber and he took us to Central Park. It took us forever to get here, I thought LA traffic was bad but shit.