Chapter 81: When We Love

Serenity

"Get the fuck away from me!!" She screamed.

"Treasure come on! We have to go!!" She pushed the nurses and me away from her.

"Is my husband okay?! Please tell me!! Is he okay?!! " She screamed in tears.

"We have to check on your babies ma'am." My heart broke as I stared at her. She had Daves blood all over her and she was shaking.

"I'll take her to the back. Go get changed." Candace walked Treasure to the back and I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was drenched in blood. The blood of the love of my life. I watched as him and Dave could have possibly took their last breath. Deep down inside I knew that it was.

*******

"Serenity!" I woke up and Bully was looking at me with concern. "You good baby you started panicking in your sleep."

"It's nothing baby, just a weird dream." I moved over and held onto him.

"Wanna talk about it?" I quickly shook my head no. I really just wanted to forget about it and no speak it into existence.

"What time is it?"

"11."

"I'm going to get in the shower." I got up with the sheets still wrapped around me and headed to the bathroom. I peed, washed my hands, wrapped my hair up and brushed my teeth before getting inside the shower. I was lost in thought until I felt arms wrapped around me making me smile.

"When we getting married mamas?" He kissed my neck.

"Spring time? Next year?"

"Whatever you want." I smiled and turned around.

"What do you want?"

"What you mean?"

"Our relationship has been rocky but you have made a lot of sacrifices and changes. You're always so worried about what I want and need, what do you want?"

"I want to marry the love of my life and give her the wedding of her dreams. Ya dig." I smacked my lips and he started laughing. "Naw for real baby, I'm all about what makes you happy. I was an asshole than but I'm trying. I just wanna marry you and give you some more babies."

"Damn how many kids you want?"

"Each kid, ya ass get fatter." He smacked it and then grabbed it. I shook my head and grabbed my face wash. I washed up my body and then washed his before getting out. "Hey." He grabbed my arm as he sat on the bed. "I know how you are and I'm telling you right now, leave that Nicole V bitch alone when we go back home."

"If she continue to pop off she go have to see me."

"Reni baby."

"Naw, you know how I feel about bitches and not staying in they place. You get dealt with when you don't shut the fuck up."

"But it ain't yo business."

"Courtney is my business. Treasure is my business. Moni is my business. Sage is my business. Kendall, Simone, Diamond, and Geno are my business. You're my business. Dave is my business. Shooter is my business. Queen, Jordan, JJ, Kairi, Royal, Heaven, Harmony and Valentina are my business. Y'all lucky I ain't slapped Chris yellow ass, because he the one that fucked the bitch."

"I understand you baby I do but you can't get yourself worked up and yo kids don't need they mama in jail. Remember that."

"I know." I sighed. I hate when he semi right. "Go get dressed so we can eat." He tapped my butt and I went to get dressed. When I came out the closet, I decided not to put on any makeup because it was too damn hot.