Chapter 84: Tearing Us Apart

Serenity

"Baby, yo daddy been trynna call you."

"I'll call him back." He sighed and looked at me before sitting down next to me.

"You go eat for me today?" I looked at him and then looked down.

"I'm not hungry." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Mama!" Jordan ran inside the living room. A small smile crept on my face and a lonesome tear fell. I was so happy to see my kids but I kept beating myself up because I missed my sons birthday. His second birthday. I missed it because I was out there fighting again. "Pick me up." I picked him up and sat him on my lap while I played in his hair.

"Let me see if Queen is up." I nodded and he walked out the living-room. I turned the TV on and the news was on. Me, Treasure, Court, and Sage face was plastered all over it along with the officers. I quickly turned the tv to Team Umizomi for Jordan.

"Oooo!" He hopped off my lap and immediately started dancing.

"Go on fat man!" I cheered him on. Bully came back down the stairs with Queen. She seen me and started squirming in his arms.

"Chill baby girl." He handed her to me and I kissed her all over her face. He went inside the kitchen and came back out five minutes later with a bottle. Both my kids can eat they ass off. "You coming with me over to Daves?"

"No, I'll stay here." He looked at me confused.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I just need some time alone."

"All right baby. I love you." He gave me a kiss and I smiled a little.

"I love you too." After I burped Queen he took the kids to get them dressed. I looked at my phone and seen my dad calling and decided to finally answer.

"Hello."

"Baby girl." My lip began to quiver as my eyes water and I heard him sigh. "Talk to me baby girl."

"I-I can't." I let the tears flow down my face.

"Don't let this situation bring you down baby girl. You're one of the strongest people I know besides yo sister and my mama. I can't tell you I understand because I never been in no situation like that but you got God baby girl. He go guide you to strength. He not go give you nothing you can't handle."

"Then why would he let something like that happen to me?" My voice cracked.

"It's just another battle baby girl. You go come out of this victorious." He said a prayer for me over the phone before telling me he loves me and hung up.

"We about to go baby." I wiped my face and got up. I walked to the garage and helped him put the kids over in the car.

"Bye bye mama." Jordan smiled and I kissed him all over his face before I did the same to Queen.

"Love y'all." I closed the door and Bully pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you Reni baby. Talk to me again when you feel ready. Don't hold that shit in." I nodded.

"I love you too." I hugged him tight before releasing him. He got in the car and I waited for them to back out before going in the house. I walked upstairs to our room and sat criss cross, apple sauce on the floor in front of a mirror.

I examined my face and pouted. I just still couldn't believe my face look like this. I had stitches on my forehead, and the side of my face. My right eye was closed shut but now it was just a little swollen. I had bruises on both my cheeks, my neck, and all over my stomach and back. I don't even know why I was sitting here staring at myself. All it was doing was fueling me with rage. I wanted to burn down the jail to ashes. I wanted to slowly cut up each and every guard in there and feed them to the block dogs. Once they family mourned them I would blow up that funeral too.