Chapter 23: Couldn't Take Your Own Medicine

23: Can't Take Your Own Medicine

Treasure

"Yes, tomorrow will be the day the candles go on sale. They'll be 8.95."

"Each?"

"Yes." I smiled. I was ready to go and this customer was holding me up.

"Okay thank you Treasure. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled. I nodded and walked back by the registers.

"You're that ladies best friend." Gisele laughed and I pushed her.

"Usually I can converse with her but I was ready to go, it's an early day for me." She motioned to go in the back.

"You're going to the therapy session today right?"

"Yes he's been doing it for a month and now it's the session with me and him."

"You ready for that?"

"No but I need him to let me go." She nodded and my manager came in the back.

"Gisele!! Get back out on that floor girl and stop all this yick yacking!" We both laughed and she walked back outside. I gathered my belongings and headed out. I waved goodbye to everyone and walked to my car. For a second I low key had forgot where I parked. When I reached it I jumped out of my skin and dropped all of my stuff.

"Dave! What the hell are you doing here?!" He was leaning against my car smiling as I picked up my belongings.

"I brought Kairi and Millie down for some sight seeing."

"Mhmm is that all?"

"I'll talk about it later. Where you going?"

"Therapy?"

"It's today?"

"Yes, I actually gotta go before I'm late."

"Say less." He opened my car door to let me in and then he go in on the other side.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming."

"Baby." I laughed. "It's just supposed to be me and him."

"I'm not letting that happen."

"Come on baby. We can't move foreword if y'all start fighting again." He sighed and looked at me.

"At least lemme pick you back up."

"You just wanna borrow my car." He screamed laughing.

"Little girl, I can go get a rental."

"I'm pretty sure you got one but Millie is hogging it."

"Actually she can't drive, Bully is hogging it." We both started laughing and I started driving.

"You can use my car Easty." I smiled. "Where are you going to go?"

"If I do decide to not to sit in your therapy I might go chill with the homies at the gym."

"Oooo which homies?" I cheesed and he popped me.

"Get fucked up."

"Meanie. You not going to spend time with Millie and Kairi? You always do."

"I'm still not fucking with her."

"Why?"

"I told you I'll tell you when I'm ready." I rolled my eyes and he popped me again. We talked until we got all the way to my therapy session. "When should I be back?"