Chapter 42: I'm Happy

Treasure

"I'm going to fuck you up when I see you."

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would you post that shit?"

"Dave wasn't nothing wrong with what I posted."

"Shitting me? Ass was was hanging all out."

"No it was not."

"Giggles." He pinched the bridge of his nose and stared at me.

"You fucking playing."

"No I'm not."

"Where the fuck is your brace? Yo leg look like it hurt in the fucking picture."

"I just put my cream on my scars and I thought I looked cute, so I posted it."

"Treasure." He growled.

"Imma just call you back when you calm down. I'm in an uber."

"Where you going?

"Gena house."

"Aww how's my baby?" I mugged him and he started busting up laughing. "Stop all that Giggles, you know you my number 2." I smiled and shook my head. Number 2 was fine with me because I know his number 1 was Kairi. I reached the house and thanked my uber drive before getting out. I still had this damn boot on so I had a little limp as I walked to the door.

"Let me call you back baby, I'm about to head in here."

"Aight. Love you delete that photo."

"Boy." I smacked my lips. "Love you too bye." I hung up and went to Snapchat.

I look cute, I'm not deleting this

I look cute, I'm not deleting this. He'll be alright. I unlocked the front door and seen Jayceon sitting on the couch. He was so into his phone he didn't see me.

"Hi Jayceon." He looked up at me and smiled.

"Sup baby mama."

"Where JJ at?"

"He walked to the store with my mama." I turned up my nose and went to sit down in the chair. "Are you going to come to my session again?"

"I don't know Jay. She said she want me to bring Dave and I don't want that type of tension in no therapy session."

"I'm bringing my girlfriend."

"What girlfriend?"

"You go have to come to see." He chuckled.

"Why we gotta bring somebody anyway? It's supposed to be between me and you."

"But you and I will move on with different people so we gotta learn how to be around them and they have to learn that we had a past and a child that will connect us forever." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. That was the smartest shit I've heard Jayceon say in a long time. The man is smart as hell, it's just with all this damn drinking he be doing, it brings out the dumbass in him.