Chapter 86: Staying Stress Free

4 months later

Treasure

"Mama!!" Heaven yelled my name. I shook my head because I was trying to decorate this tree and this little girl kept bothering me.

"Yes Heaven!"

"I eat?"

"You just ate an hour ago."

"I eat." She mugged me looking just like her daddy.

"JJ!!" I yelled and I heard him running.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Can you go in the kitchen and get that cut up fruit and put it on Heavens desk."

"Okay."

"Go sit at your desk little girl."

"I eat." She started clapping and ran off. I shook my head and laughed. My phone kept vibrating but I ignored it because I was determined to finish this tree. About 30 minutes and 7,000 "mamas" later, I finally finished.

"Oooo mama I like it." Kairi smiled and I climbed down off the later. "Can I open some presents?"

"No Kai, Kai, it ain't Christmas yet."

"Giggles!!!" I rolled my eyes because here his ass go screaming. He stopped and looked at the tree before mugging me. "How you finish this?"

"I used the ladder."

"The ladder? You could have hurt my babies." I smacked my lips and waved him off.

"How long you here for?"

"I'm done for the day." My phone was still vibrating so I decided to take it out and I started laughing.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What? You can't send me no picture like that and expect me not to post it."

"But if I post it, you'll be ready to bite my head off." I chuckled and liked the picture.

Liked by HisTreasure, treysongz, SerenityH, and 946,612 others

daveeast I can think of a million ways to thank you but fuck that, I pumped you with two more babies 😏 #babygettingthick #fineass
View all comments Random Omg!!!!
QueenSlimeszn Oooooo! What y'all having this time?
sydella__ Yaaaas sis I'm so happy for you.
MzBossy3 Sis got a picture of herself on her phone and I'm here for it! Congratulations!!
tlb1395 How many kids y'all having 😭😭
treysongz Whooo shit, look at my baby.
theshaderoom Treasure is always beautiful.
thegame Damn nigga how many is it now? 6?
itx__lexiiii 😍😍 Sis is fine as hell. Pregnant and all 👏🏾
qveenn_East A bad bitch period! Dave knocking them kids in 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾