Chapter 79: Dance For You

Dave

"What you over here munching on best friend?"

"Man that nigga food good as hell." I chuckled.

"Let me have some."

"Fuck no, go in the kitchen." She gasped and pushed my stomach. Short ass. She walked away and I sat down. I was anxious to go blow Giggles back out but she had a nigga waiting. I looked over and seen Courtney and Chris arguing. At least I got a show to watch.

"You serious right now?!!"

"Court!"

"I've been nothing but loyal to yo yellow funny looking ass and this is how you repay me?!!" She pushed him in the pool and my mouth dropped before Reni grabbed her.

"Court..."

"Naw fuck him!! Stupid ass bitch!!" She snatched away from Reni and went in the house. I was confused as hell.

"What you do?!" Reni yelled at Chris."Ain't shit." I shook my head because I knew Reni was about to take off on him. Just when it was about to go down, captain save a hoe Bully came and grabbed her. Always fucking up a good scene. Chris came and sat next to me after grabbing a towel.

"You go tell me what you did?"

"I might have a baby the same age as Royal." I started choking on this jerk chicken. Nigga didn't even help me I had to fend for myself.

"Damn nigga." Shooter patted my back. At least this nigga gave a fuck.

"Man you was just go let me die?"

"I didn't know you was choking for real." I mugged the fuck out of him and continued eating my food.

"Why'd you get another bit- female pregnant?"

"I don't know if I did but if I did it, I was drunk and in New York with yo ass."

"Yooooooo! I know you not talking about that Spanish broad!" He gave me a look and I busted out laughing with Shooter.

"Even I told you to stay away from her nigga. Everybody in Harlem knows she ain't no good." Shooter laughed.

"Facts, she hang out with Millie."

"I like how y'all think this shit is funny and I could possibly lose my family over this shit."

"I didn't tell you to cheat my nigga. That was all yo doing. You knew what you had at home." He smacked his lips.

"You act like you never stepped out on Treasure."

"I haven't and I won't. I gotta be the biggest dumbass to ever dip into something else knowing what Giggles got waiting on me at home."

"Sage will kill my ass if I looked at another bitch." I laughed and shook my head.

"You go have to apologizes nine million times but you gotta figure this shit out man. You love Court?"

"Of course I do."

"Prove it." He sighed and sat back on the chair. I looked at the time and smiled. "I'll catch up with y'all niggas tomorrow." I dapped them up and went into the house. I went in the kitchen to put my dish in the sink but Amelia grabbed it from me.

"What I tell you?" Her accent was strong but she scolded the hell out of me. "You don't do no work. You have fun."

"I could have at least put my dish in the sink Amelia." She stared me down and I put my hands up in defeat. "My bad." I went upstairs and it was dark. "Giggles?" I looked around.