Chapter 9: Imma Miss You

I woke up and looked around at my surroundings and quickly remembered everything that went down last night. I can honestly say I stepped all way out my box for that. Dave had me cumming every where in this damn house. The kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom, the damn washroom when I was trying to put his sheets in the washer machine and even the balcony when we went to go smoke. I looked over at the time and seen it was 1pm. I sighed because I knew my flight was at 11pm and thanked God I already packed. I took my phone off the charger next to me and called Serenity.

"Hello?" She answered in a groggy voice.

"You still sleep cousin?"

"Bitch yes what time is it?"

"1."

"Shit. I gotta finish packing." She sighed. "Where you at?"

"Dave house."

"You get dicked down?" I stayed silent and she started screaming. "Yes bitch!! Was it good?"

"I'll tell you about it when I see you."

"Well don't make us late slow ass."

"Bye bitch, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and Dave came inside the the room with a grilled cheese sandwich, a pickle, some chips and some water.

"Aww you remembered?" I smiled and he nodded and gave me the food.

"I told you I listen to everything you tell me."

"Did you eat baby?"

"Yeah I ate earlier." He looked at me and bit his lip.

"What?"

"You just called me baby." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Don't get big headed."

"You go be my baby?"

"Are you serious about it?"

"Look here Treasure. After what you gave me last night your ass definitely ain't going nowhere." I laughed because I knew he was dead ass serious.

"How is this going to work with us being so far away from each other?" He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"This is where you go have to learn to trust me mamas. I know it's going to be hard for you and it's going to be a lot of work for the both of us but I can't let you go over no distance."

"Can we still keep it lowkey?"

"Yes ma'am." He smiled. "So you go ride with me shorty?"

"Yes David." I smiled and he leaned over and kissed me. I know my breath stink.

"Eat yo food so we can get ready and go. I'm go take y'all to the airport."

"You don't have to."

"You shitting me? I'm taking cause I'm ya man."

"Well excuse me." I started eating and he chuckled. My phone started ringing again and I answered the FaceTime.

"Hello."

"Yeah you got some dick." I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Mama Gena, what's wrong with you?" I giggled.

"You glowing and ya hair over yo head. Jayceon in here going ballistic. I told him he should have thought twice, now he mad." She started laughing.

"Stop that's yo son." She looked around.

"Is he fine?" I told Dave to come here and he sat on the bed and put his face in the screen.