Chapter 69: Where It All Started

Dave

"You sure you good to go baby?"

"Yeah, they just false alarms." She was holding on to the table waiting for the pain to go away.

"Maybe we shouldn't have come to New York."

"I told you that, but you kept saying you had shit we had to do and you've been planning it for some time now so I felt bad." She huffed. I went over and rubbed her belly. "Thank you baby." She kissed me. "I gotta make some phone calls, I'll be right back." She left out the kitchen and JJ big head ass walked in.

"TB! When we going home, I'm trynna see my woman." I scrunched up my face and laughed. If Giggles would have heard him say this shit she really would be in labor.

"We'll be out of here in 2 days tops little nigga."

"Okay say less." I busted out laughing and shook my head before dapping him up. "Can I go to Nana house?"

"For what?"

"I'm bored. Kairi with her other mama and I don't wanna hear my mama screaming."

"Alright chill, I'll take you over there."

"Thanks, nice doing business with you crip." He walked off and I stood there confused. Where the fuck he get this from? Giggles walked back in the kitchen making me smile. She so damn fine, pregnant and all.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"Because you fine as hell." She blushed and looked away from me. I walked over to her and picked her up sitting her on the counter before standing in between her legs. "Who you was on the phone with?"

"Don't worry about it." She smiled.

"Don't get fucked up."

"Boy please." She waved me off. "JJ wanna go to my moms, you cool with that?"

"Yeah you know I don't care."

"Well I still had to run it by ya moody ass." She smacked her lips.

"Don't do me like that, you know I can't help it."

"I know baby." I kissed her. She kissed me back and the shit was getting a little heated.

"Please drop me off before you start screaming mama."

"JJ!" Her face turned red as hell. I tried so hard not to laugh.

"I'm just saying mama." He threw his hands up.

"Go in there and get your bag so we can go. Little smart ass." He chuckled and walked out the kitchen. "And you better stop laughing." She scolded me.

"I'm sorry mamas." I laughed and kissed her again. I picked her up off the counter before placing her down on her feet.

"I thank God every day that I was able to get pregnant but I'm ready for them to come out now. They making my back hurt. I was never in this much pain with JJ."

"The pain is temporary baby. Without pain the blessing wouldn't be worth it."

"Otay! Spitting me with some knowledge Dave East!" She laughed making me laugh.

********

I'm not one to judge but this is the most I have ever seen Giggles eat in my life. Real shit. She ordered a salad before her meal along with the spinach artichoke dip. Then she had a steak dinner which came with a baked potato, macaroni, and some unknown shit. Now she's eating her cheesecake, and she keep dipping into my cheesecake. She also told me she wants to pick up some food before we go back to the crib. Heaven and Harmony must be sucking all this damn food down.