Epilogue

Soulmate

A soul mate is a best friend. A best friend that views the world the way that you view it. Who picks you up when you're feeling down. Are they perfect? Never, but whatever they do is perfect in your eyes. You two will stay ten toes down together. Laugh and cry together. Have a plan and become successful together and throughout the friendship y'all two acquired you'll fall in love.

The love you feel wasn't force and you didn't think it would happen but it connected to your soul so you were unable to shake the feeling. Your soulmate is you in a different body. A reflection of yourself. Y'all get mad each other for things that both of y'all would have done but the other did it first. That person is your true self. The things that you're holding back on they are there to push you to be your true self. They may also be doing what you always wanted and don't be afraid of that. It's not some weird sorcery bullshit, it was just meant to be.

Trying to break up? Forget it, because your souls will draw right back to each other. When shit is meant to be it is meant to be and I will forever repeat myself of it not being perfect. You may want it to be perfect but it won't. Everyone has flaws and everyone don't agree on the same thing.

A soul mate is not someone who always puts you down. It's not someone that puts their hands on you. If that person have you crying every night when you know deep in your heart all you were offering was love that is not your soulmate. Your soulmate is going to get in the bed and wipe your tears away and it won't be because they caused them. If they did it, it won't be a everyday thing. It pains them to even see you in that type of situation.

Your soul mate will hold you on a pedestal. Everything about you infatuates and them and vice versa. You may hear them laugh and that brings absolute joy to your life. You notice every little thing about them. The way they sleep, walk, eat, cry, hobbies, likes and dislikes. You're not crazy baby, you just found your one. Two people who were separated but meant to come back together as one and shine light onto the earth.

You get one soul mate each life time but if something tragic happens, wipe your eyes. Look into the sky and smile because they up there waiting on you. They waiting on you so you can reconnect in the next life time and shine through again. Again and again you will cross paths and the love between the two will forever be strong.

I found my soulmate. My one and only. I didn't think he was my soulmate but we were literally the same person in different bodies. I wanted the best for him and he wanted the best for me. No matter what happens. I will love him forever. He is My Secret Treasure and I am his. We're sacred together.

*******

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading this book and taking the journey with me on it. I know I made y'all laugh and cry and some of us even argued in the comments 🤷🏽‍♀️

I even seen a lot of new faces in the last chapter and it is finally nice to meet y'all 🥰

When I first wrote this book, I wrote it for fun but I knew it'll be a deep book for me because I warped my mind set into Treasure's.

I love each and everyone of you and I hope you continue the journey with me in the Sequel and any other books that I write from now on.

If you have any questions about me I will be more than happy to answer them or if you have feedback, just comment on this chapter.

Love Y'all
💙🏁

Love Y'all 💙🏁

Coming Soon 💙