Chapter 90: New Years

A/N: I updates today because it's a real ones birthday but with no comments or votes. The updates will be slow 💙🏁

Treasure

"When I first laid eyes on you. When I heard your heartbeat too. Oh I never knew, I could witness an angel so beautiful. From the very moment you arrived I felt something new inside. I developed a love that was so unconditional. And I promise to give you everything that I have. There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp. I will cross any ocean before I let you land. Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh). Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go." I grabbed my kids hands while they smiled.

"I'll never let nobody hurt you. Give you the world 'cause you deserve it. Teach you how to treat a woman. Let you know you're gonna be something great. I want for you to shine so bright. Know you can do anything through Christ. I see that there is a star inside you. I'm so glad you're in my life." I sang to them and danced around.

"Hold on to my hand. Son hold on to my hand and never let it go." I smiled at JJ with tears in my eyes. I remember when I first found out about JJ I was so scared. But when I put him in my arms I fell in love with him. He's getting so big now and deep down inside I don't want him too. I want to hold onto him forever.

"I love when you sing to us mama." Kairi smiled. "Who made that song?"

"Queen Naija."

"She a Queen?" Kairi asked.

"No, her name is Queen like yo cousin."

"Oh."

"Y'all having a concert in here?" Dave asked peeking his head in.

"My mama was singing to us. Telling us she love us more than you." He JJ goes.

"Don't start." I cut my eyes at the both of them. I sat down and took pictures of myself and posted one on Instagram.

Liked by daveeast, treysongz, SerenityH and 855,000 others HisTreasure Hey Nuggets 😉 Gender Reveal Party Today 💙💙 💖💖 💙💖 View all comments  QueenNaija I'm betting on two boys 💙💙 treysongz I'm betting on two more queens 💖💖 Random Dave ain...

HisTreasure Hey Nuggets 😉
Gender Reveal Party Today 💙💙 💖💖 💙💖
View all comments
QueenNaija I'm betting on two boys 💙💙
treysongz I'm betting on two more queens 💖💖
Random Dave ain't shit so it gotta be two more girls
HisTreasure @random How he ain't shit? Cause you couldn't get his dick wet. Sweeeeetie sit down.
KendallKyndall Sweeeetie y'all know not to come for her husband 💙💖
BSimone It's girls💖💖
KiingShooter It's some little niggas💙💙

I closed out the app and chuckled.

"Take them heels off."

"No it go with my outfit."

"I don't care."

"Don't start. Imma be sitting down anyway." He rolled his eyes and walked out the room.