Chapter 55: The Gemini's

Dave

"Keep fucking laughing." I mugged her as she laughed harder. "Treasure." I took a deep breath. "Imma fuck you up."

"Why? You didn't like it?" She laughed and I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and washed my hands before brushing my teeth. A few minutes later I felt her hands around my torso. "Come on baby, I won't do it no more."

"It ain't that serious." She looked at me and started laughing and I smacked my lips. "Man fuck outta of here."

"Okay!" She laughed. "Stop." She took a deep breath and kissed me still chuckling a little bit.

"Happy Birthday baby."

"Thank you." I kissed her a few times before walking out the bathroom. Giggles woke me up with some fire ass head this morning. Shit was out of this world and I ain't never got none like that before. But when I nutted in her mouth she swallowed and kept going. She took a nigga breath and soul away. I was flabbergasted. I ain't never ever seen her act like that before. My phone started ringing and I smiled seeing a FaceTime from my baby girl and JJ.

"Hi Daddy Hi!" She smiled.

"Hi Tickle Bear!"

"Sup little butt, sup JJ."

"Happy Birthday!!" They both yelled.

"Thank you! What y'all doing?"

"My grandma taking us to lego land. She said we tearing up her house."

"Where ya mama at Kairi?"

"I dunno." I shook my head.

"Where my mommy?"

"Why? That's my woman."

"So. That's my mommy. She love me more." He stuck out his tongue.

"Naw she love me more."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Dave I know you not in here arguing with my son."

"Mind ya business."

"Hi mommy!"

"Best fwiend!"

"Hi babies! I miss y'all!"

"We miss you too. When you coming home?"

"In a few days JJ."

"No come home now?" Kairi asked.

"Not right now Best friend." She mugged the camera and huffed making us laugh.

"Hey husband, happy birthday." Treasure smacked her lips.

"Thanks baby." She hit me in the back of the head and walked off making me laugh. "Giggles!"

"Nope!" I shook my head and chuckled. I chatted it up with Gena for a few before hanging up. I heard the shower running so I hopped my ass in there with her. "I wanted to shower alone."

"Naw." She huffed and continued washing her body while I admired her. When I first met my baby she wasn't no stick but she is way thicker than she used to be. That ass and them thighs be having a nigga on cloud nine.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked looking up at me.

"Because you're fucking beautiful." She blushed and I leant down to kiss her. She bit her lip and rinsed off. She hopped out and I washed myself off before hopping out the shower. I oiled myself up and wrapped a towel around my waist before brushing my teeth. I went back in the room and started smiling.