Chapter 21: Keeping Secrets

Treasure

"I wanna go back with Kairi."

"We will another time JJ." He pouted and walked back inside his room. We've been home for about 2 weeks and he's been asking to go back everyday. Dave is still out here handling things in the studio. He told me I couldn't know what artist it was because then he would have to pop me. I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peep hole before answering it. I smacked my lips when I seen who it was. "Yes?" I opened the door.

"What's with the attitude?"

"I don't have one."

"Mhmm." They walked in and my brother gave me a hug. My mama went to most likely bother JJ.

"Hey sis. I gotta talk to you."

"About what?" I asked closing the door. He pulled me to the side and opened his instagram. I stared down at the picture and bit my lip.

"That's you ain't it? Mystery girl?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You wasn't go tell us?"

"You know how mama is."

"Oh well. If you feeling dude she can't stand in the way of that." I nodded. "He trynna keep you a secret?"

"No, it was my idea. Didn't want the media bashing me and shit."

"They ain't go bash you once they see you the girl that's been whooping 4 bitches asses. They might be scared of you." He started laughing and sat down on the couch.

"Y'all eat?"

"Now you know mama ain't never got no food." I rolled my eyes and took the pans out the oven that I cooked.

"Come eat." He got up fast as hell and ran to the kitchen.

"You talk to Issac?"

"Last night. He was telling me about his nasty ass little girlfriend. I told him to stop messing with her. She is no good."

"He had to go to the hospital this morning."

"For what?!"

"Punch the concrete wall at his granny house because they got into an argument and he didn't wanna hit her. He caught something from that ass."

"I can't wait to put my hands on her." I mumbled.

"Uncle X!" JJ cheered running into the kitchen with my mama behind him.

"Sup nephew." JJ hugged him and smiled.

"Are you gonna play the game with me?"

"I gotchu."

"Yes! Me you and Tickle Bear can play."

"Who is Tickle Bear?" My mama asked.

"Mommy's boyfriend." My mom cut her neck at me and I chuckled. "He still coming mommy?"

"He's supposed to be baby. Am I going to be able play too?"

"Yeah mama just don't crying when you lose." My mouth dropped and Xavier started laughing. Someone knocked on the door again but before I could look to see who it was it opened and in walked Serenity, Bully, and Dave.

"They conned me into picking them up."

"Little girl no we didn't, we just insisted." Bully shrugged and I let them in.

"Sup baby." Dave smiled and kissed me.

"Hi." I cheesed. "My mama here?"

"Word?" I nodded. He walked over and headed into the kitchen.