Chapter 73: We Gotta Fix This

Dave

"Treasure Amour Harris!!!" I yelled through the house looking for her little sneaky ass. "Treasure!!"

"Dang TB, I'm trynna sleep."

"Well go to sleep and mind ya business." He mugged me.

"I can't with you yelling."

"Where ya mama at?"

"I'm not telling you." He stuck his tongue out and closed the door. I should go in there and throw my shoe at his damn forehead. I looked all around this big ass house and I couldn't find her. I know she was here because Serenity and Bully went out.

"Treasure." I walked downstairs to my man cave and she was down here shooting hoops with Trey. I frowned and turned around trynna collect my thoughts. "I know damn well..."

"Sup Dave."

"Hi baby." She smiled.

"Don't hi baby me. The fuck you doing down here with this nigga?"

"He was waiting for you so y'all can go the studio and he asked me about my trophies and I told him I used to play. He told me to prove it."

"Why this nigga shirt off?"

"I got hot nigga, chill." Treasure walked over to me and looked up at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Why that nigga come to your shop today?" She smacked her lips.

"Here you go."

"Yes, here the fuck I go. I don't fucks with cuh Treasure and you know that and you keep having that nigga around."

"I didn't invite him there, he popped up with his kids and his baby mamas for an appointment."

"And you should have denied that shit."

"Bye Dave." She waved me off and I huffed. "You always over reacting off of simple shit. What I got to do to prove to you I'm not unfaithful? I trust you, why the fuck you can't do the same?" I looked at her and walked over to my bar. I needed a damn drink.

"You want me to meet you at the stu?" I looked at Trey trying to figure out why he was still here. "I'll go upstairs." He jogged up the stairs and closed the door.

"Trust goes both ways Dave." She shot the ball.

"I know that."

"Clearly you don't. Ya ass be tripping like I've cheated on you or something."

"How am I supposed to trust you if you be lying?" She put the ball on her side and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes I have told stories but I have not laid down with another man besides you and before that it was Jayceon. When it comes to our relationship I have never been dishonest with you and I have never given you a reason for you to believe I would step out on you. I love you with every breath that I breathe. You have been with me through the toughest times of my fucking life. If I was cheating on you I would have left yo ass when you didn't take your medicine David." Her eyes got watery and she threw the ball at me. Before she went up the stairs I grabbed her.