Chapter 67: Forgiveness

Excuse any major mistakes it is 2:47am damn it 😂

Treasure

One will always ask how I managed to not lay eyes on my sons father for a year. For a minute he wasn't even allowed to see JJ but Gena told me he was staying with her so I eventually gave in. Dave is usually the one who takes him over there or Gena comes and picks him up.

He was not allowed at JJ's birthday party but he celebrated with him on his own. I spent the day with JJ during holidays and he would go over to Gena's for the rest. Even during JJ's games I didn't see him. I know he was there but I didn't run into him. I blocked his number, and all of his social media accounts. The only time I seen him was when the Shaderoom posted his bullshit. So, it is beyond me right now that this bitch ass nigga is standing on my door step.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get my son and I needed to talk to you."

"We ain't go shit to talk about it." I spat and Dave wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yes the fuck we do. We got a whole ass 5 year old who's about to turn 6 in July. We connected for the rest of our lives." I started laughing and he frowned.

"Ya ass finally stopped drinking and doing drugs so now you trynna sound logical. Jayceon." I took a deep breath and said a small prayer. It sucks. It sucks when you know you have to be the bigger person especially when the person put you through absolute hell. I can't stand the sight of this man but I can't be selfish. I know for a fact that JJ's feelings were hurt when Jayceon wasn't at this party. He also gets upset when he wants us all to go out together including his dad but I always shut it down.

What would any woman do in this situation if they walked through my shoes? Can y'all answer that? No. Everybody thinks they have an opinion on my situation just from looking on but nobody has walked through my shoes but bitches be so quick to judge.

"Treasure I fucked up big time. I know without a doubt a nigga don't deserve no type of forgiveness but now that everything is laid out on the table I want us to be able to co-parent correctly. We go keep having separate ass birthdays for the rest of our lives? He cried to me for two hours about how I hurt his feelings not showing to his party. Shit fucked me up. I fucked up with you big time, I'm not trynna fuck up with my son." I stared at him and took a deep breath. Before I was able to respond Reni ran out the house and took off on Jayceon.

"Reni!" I yelled. Jayceon didn't even swing back he just cover his face. Dave let me go and grabbed her and Bully snatched her away.

"I been waiting to fuck you up Jayceon! How could you ever do the things you did to her! She loved you!! You knew how vulnerable and insecure she was when she met you and she loved you like nothing else mattered! And you beat her ass, gave her an STD, and almost got her killed?! The fuck type of nigga are you?!" She spat.

"I fucked up but yo ass need to mind yo fucking business."

"Watch who you talking to nigga." Bully frowned.

"Fuck outta here. None of y'all perfect. Think nobody know Dave out here beating her ass too. Sick or not shit ain't right from neither one of us."

"Now what you not about to do is talk about my nigga. Our relationship ain't perfect but he ain't did half the shit you doing Jayceon. Now I'm willing to compromise with you for JJ sakes but it gotta be after I have these babies. You are more than welcome to come to his birthday party but that is on your own risk. People are gunning for you and Reni ain't the only one. After I finish my own therapy session we can continue ours and see how we can work shit out for JJ."