Chapter 96: Prank Wars

JJ

"Kairi! I'm telling Pops!!"

"Please don't!" She whined. "I'm not go do it again, that was the only time."

"You pinky promise?" I raised my eyebrow and stuck my pinky out. We hooked pinkies and I let go. "Imma tell mama though."

"You can tell her, just don't tell my daddy please."

"Why would you do that Kai?"

"Because I like him."

"But you kissed him. You only 6."

"You was kissing Sariya when you was five." She mugged me.

"This is not about me. You can get Joshua killed." She frowned and continued doing her homework.

"I won't do it again but I'm still go be friends with him. He always help me when the kids are being mean." I sighed and sat next to her.

"They still messing with you?"

"All the time. Me and Sariya. They call her blacky and they call me a mutt. Mama told me to ignore them so I'll just ignore them." She shrugged and continued writing. I frowned thinking about them. They keep messing with my baby and my sister they go disappear.

"JJ!" Mama called me coming inside Kairi's room. "I thought I told you to put up the dishes."

"My bad mama, I forgot."

"Mhmm, and Imma forget to charge that damn tablet. You finished yo homework?"

"Yeah, I was helping Kai with hers."

"What is it Kai?"

"Math." She scratched her head.

"Help her and then put up those dishes. I'm about to go to the store with Court."

"Which store?" I asked.

"Walmart."

"Can you get me some more paint?" Kairi smiled.

"Sure, but if you get into anymore trouble I'm not buying you no more paint."

"Okay mama."

"Don't forget your bodyguards."

"Stop being grown." She laughed.

"Pops in there sleep, wake him up when you get hungry." I smirked and nodded. "Love y'all." She kissed us all over our face.

"Where the thuggas?"

"With grammy."

"Okay, love you mama." She giggled and walked out the room. I looked at Kairi and smirked.

"What?"

"I got a plan." She smirked and we got up and walked in my room. I got my duffle bag from under the bed that contained all of the things I was going to mess with Pops with. I pulled out the winner for today and Kairi gasped.

"How you get that?"

"Our cousin Demarco got it for me." I grabbed all of the packs. "Let's go. Get mama camera." She nodded and we walked out the room.

We peaked our head in and Pops was knocked out. Perfect. Kairi turned the camera on as I opened the bag and placed a bunch of mouse traps carefully around him on the bed. Then I put some on the floor so when he fell off he'll feel more pain. This butt whooping was about to be worth it.

"What now?"

"We should blast some music or something to get him up."

"No, he won't roll over. Hold on." She left out the room and few seconds laters came back with pots and pans. I smiled because this was the reason she was my partner in crime.