Chapter 49: Relaxation Day

Treasure

"Get up Serenity, you gotta eat."

"I'm not hungry." "

Get the fuck up and eat." She scoffed and threw the covers at me. I rolled my eyes and threw it back at her. I went inside of my bathroom to retrieve my pills and took two before going back inside the kitchen. Everyone was eating and I decided to get started on the dishes. You

"You not go eat baby?" Dave asked coming behind me.

"Imma clean up first." "I got it, go eat. You took yo shit?"

"Yes sir, did you take yours?"

"Yeah I took it when I got up." I nodded and went to go eat.

"Mommy can I go see Daddy today?" I took and deep breath and sighed. Lord knows I wanted nothing to do with that bastard but I couldn't do that to JJ. But if that bitch is over there he ain't going.

"I'll call Grandma Gena and see where your Daddy is."

"Okay. Can Kairi come?"

"Next time."

"You say that all the time mommy."

"Kairi spending time with her daddy today."

"But Kairi always with her daddy."

"JJ..."

"I gotta ask Kairi mama if thats okay because she don't know your daddy."

"Okay." He pouted and got up and went in his room.

"Y'all than hurt my best friend feelings."

"JJ sad?" Kairi mugged us and started kicking her feet.

"Aye cut it out." Dave mugged her. He went to let her out and she ran off into JJ's room. "They go annoy the fuck out of me when they get older." Dave shook his head and dried his hands before sitting next to me. I was done eating and decided to call Mama Gena.

"Hey little girl."

"Hey Mama Gena, what you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just got done smoking now I'm cooking for later."

"Is your son still staying with you?"

"Yeah why?"

"JJ wanted to see him but I won't let him if that girl is around."

"Oh after Dave explained everything to me I kicked that little bitch in the head. She is not allowed in my house and if Jayceon think she will be allowed around JJ then he just go send his poor mama to jail." Dave started laughing and I shook my head. "Bring him on over I'll make sure the bitch ain't around."

"Imma see if my mama can drop him off. I still don't think I can control myself around Jayceon."

"I'll bring him Gena baby." Dave smiled.

"Okay husband." I scoffed and mugged both of them.

"Keep playing with me David."

"Oop I gotta go." Gena laughed and hung up.

"If he go spend time with my baby Gena, then Kairi can go over there, just let me talk to her mama."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you know my little nigga make me do whatever he want." I chuckled and shook my head and he walked out.

"What the fuck you mean you in New York?!!!" I snapped my neck at Serenity who was on the phone. "So you just go up and leave without us talking?!" Her face started turning red and Dave left out the kitchen. "Well stay yo ass out there Bully! Don't talk to me no more!! I'm done with you for real!" My mouth dropped and she hung up.