Chapter 27: Happy New Years 🥂

Dave

I woke up looking around the room and looked at Treasure rubbing her head. "What happened last night?"

"Shitting me? You don't remember?"

"I think I might have had too much to drink."

"After last night, ya ass is cut off."

"Wait what did I do?"

"Go on in the shower, Imma go get you some orange juice and an aspirin." She got out the bed and fell. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help myself.

"It's not funny!!" She yelled in high pitched voice making me laugh harder. I went to help her up and carried her to the bathroom, sitting her on the counter.

"You wanna take a bath or a shower?"

"Can I take a bath, since you have those jets." I nodded and started her water. I gave her, her toothbrush and she brushed her teeth. I finished up my hygiene and went over to stop her water. I took her shirt off and she looked at me and gasped. "What you do beat me up during sex?" She asked referring to the bruises and hickies she had all over her body.

"Ya ass had to be punished."

"Are you go tell me what I did?"

"After this bath yes." I sat her in the tub and turned on jets. "I'll be right back baby." I went downstairs to the kitchen to pour her some orange juice. I chuckled at how messy my kitchen got last night. If she wasn't so sore now I would bend her ass over again. I walked back upstairs and heard my phone ringing. "Yo."

"Aye nigga Treasure good?"

"She straight. She gotta hangover though."

"That's what her ass get." Bully laughed.

"She don't remember anything?"

"Word?"

"Word."

"Imma send her ass the video. She exposed now shit."

"Imma break it to her gently." We both laughed.

"Imma swing through with Serenity later on."

"Aight say less." I hung up and went into the bathroom. Treasure ass was about to drown because she then fucked around and fell asleep. "Giggles!" I pulled her up and she looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Yo ass was about to drown. Come on mamas." I picked her up out the tub and wrapped a towel around her. Before we left the bathroom I made her take some medicine and then she went to lay down in the bedroom. "You hungry?"

"No." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You have to eat baby."

"We can eat later, I wanna know what happened."

"You ready for that?" She sighed.

"Where's my phone?"

"I broke it."

"David!! Why! Tell me right now what happen."

******

"I'm so excited to see you perform baby." She smiled. "Is this the new song?"

"Yeah." I stared at her as she was getting dressed. I was trying to control myself but it wasn't working.

"Control yourself." She laughed and walked away. I threw a pillow at her and went inside the closet to get my shoes out of there.