Chapter 89: Crazy Christmas

150 comments 😉

JJ

"Hurry up Kai."

She rushed up the stairs with the whipped cream. I had the cheese string in my hands and baby oil. I gave the twins the syrup.

"We gotta be extra quiet okay thuggas." They nodded and smirked.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. The shower was running and we could hear my mama singing so we knew she was in there. Pops was on the bed knocked out with his mouth open. Perfect. I turned on my mama camera and sat it on her dresser before we tip toed over to the bed and I helped the twins on the bed. They sat still while me and Kairi sprayed the cheese and whipped cream all over his body. Then I opened the syrup for them and they poured it all over his face. While they did that I poured oil on the floor carefully.

"The fuck?" He started to wake up when they poured the syrup in his mouth. Me and Kai quickly grabbed the twins off the bed when he started getting up. "The fuck is all this shit?! Why am I sticky?! What the fuck is this white and orange shit?!"

We snickered and backed up. He quickly got out the bed but fell backwards when he slipped in the oil that was on the floor.

"Aah shit!! Imma fuck y'all bad asses up!!" He started chasing us around the room but he kept slipping and falling everywhere

"Aah shit!! Imma fuck y'all bad asses up!!" He started chasing us around the room but he kept slipping and falling everywhere. "Get yo ass over here JJ!!" I was running as fast I could with Harmony in my arms. I ran towards the water and jumped over right before he caught me making him slip in again. This time he slid across the floor. "Aah shit!" I stopped running and laughed hard.

"What is going on?!" Mama was standing at the bathroom door with a towel around her. She looked at Dave and her face turned red. "Baby?" She started laughing. "What is y'all in here doing?" She walked over to him but I stopped her.

"Hold on mama, we gotta clean this oil first. We don't want you falling."

"Oh it's fuck with me right?" Pops just laid on the ground. "Bad ass fucking kids. Imma drop y'all off at a fire station." He mumbled. I put Harmony down and me and Kai grabbed some towels and water to wipe up the floor.

"Why y'all in here bothering yo daddy?" Mama went to help Pops up. His eyes stayed closed for some reason.

"It's his Christmas present mama." Kai smiled.

"Baby open yo eyes so you can go to the bathroom."

"I can't! I got some sticky shit on there and they stuck!" He yelled and we started laughing. "Y'all just fucking wait!! I got something coming for y'all asses!!"

"No daddy!" Heaven yelled. "You no yell!" She hated when Pops would yell. I guess it hurt her feelings or something. Mama helped him in the bathroom but stopped.

"Y'all recorded it?!" She started laughing and took him in the bathroom. We looked at each other and laughed.

"You seen how he fell?" Kai laughed holding her stomach with tears in her eyes. "I think his back broke."