Chapter 41: Gotta Be Grown About It

Serenity

I looked over at the water sighing. The biggest problem in me and Bully's relationship is we're both hard headed. If he would have gone in a different direction with the disagreement I would have went about it a different way. But he basically told me he was taking our baby away from me like it was nothing. Everything I know is here and I understand his home is New York but shit he barley be there anyway. Big ugly ass nigga.

I rubbed my belly and sighed. I can't let myself get worked up about this. "Serenity." I turned and looked at him and looked back out into the water. He sat next to me and I sighed. "Come on mamas talk to me."

"It's nothing to talk about. You got yo mind made up but it ain't happening."

"What you want me to do Serenity my life is out there?!"

"No it's not! You're barley even fucking there!! You're here most of the time and fly out when Dave has an appearance!! Now all of sudden!" I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Now all of sudden, New York is a house arrest bracelet for you. Don't use Dave as an excuse Bully. It won't work with me." He stared at me and sighed.

"I don't wanna leave my home Serenity." I looked at him and then looked back at the water.

"Me either Bully. What am I supposed to do when you go back on road? You can leave for months at a time. There is no one in New York for me."

"My mama will be there for you."

"Exactly my point, your mama. My mama is here. My family is here. My friends are here. I don't travel like you do, so I'm bound to get home sick faster. I just don't understand the problem due to fact that you're never home to begin with."

"New York is all I know. Shit won't be the same. It's something I gotta think about."

"I understand." I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. "This is something we should have talked about before I got pregnant huh?" I chuckled and he did as well.

"Yeah but I had to trap ya ass."

"I knew you got me pregnant on purpose. Ya old ass thought ya soldiers wasn't going to march for long so you said, look at this beautiful ass girl I'm about to trap her." He laughed.

"You still having more." He shrugged and I dropped my mouth making him laugh more. There was a moment of silence and I bit my lip.

"I hope this doesn't put a strain on our relationship Bully."

"Naw we both grown and I'm deadass go think about it I just hope you do the same."

"I will." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Come on I got some dessert coming to the house."

"The house?"

"Yeah baby mama come on." I smacked my lips and got up.

"I told you to stop calling me that. I'm nobodies baby mama. I'm going to be somebody's wife."

"Okay wifey." He picked me up and carried me to the car. Once he placed me inside, he closed the door and jogged over to the drivers side before hopping in. The ride was a little silent so I scrolled on Instagram. I seen another picture of Treasure that Dave put up. Ever since everybody found out about they relationship the nigga has been obsessed. He post her every damn day and he always got her on his story. It's so cute but sometimes I know she be pissed off. The other day he scared the shit out of her and she ended up slipping and falling. She cussed his ass out and he still posted it.

I got a text from her and it was showcasing a ring. I was about to scream before I read it and it said it was a promise ring. I was still happy as hell for her. She deserves this. Punk ass light bright Jayceon couldn't do right by her.