Chapter 80: Paradise

Treasure

"Y'all nasty as fuck!" Serenity laughed. Me and the girls were lounging around the beach and I was beat. My body was so sore it felt like I got hit by a truck. I had hickies and bruises everywhere you would think I got my ass beat. Dave went with the guys and the butler to get a better look at the city. That was code for finding some weed.

"Shut up." I chuckled.

"I literally almost fell out when I seen y'all on the balcony." Moni laughed. "I started running because I didn't wanna see more than what I saw."

"Y'all some freaks." Sage laughed.

"It's okay though because we're married." I shrugged.

"Y'all know she joined the mile high club."

"Bitch y'all fucked on the plane?" Moni gasped.

"In my defense, I wasn't in my right mind."

"Y'all still some nasty ass motherfucka's." Sage laughed and shook her head.

"But bitch you were fucking in the airport bathroom." Everybody's started laughing as her face turned red. A few seconds later Court came and sat down with us. She had her glasses on and she looked mad as hell.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"No you're not Court, what did Chris say to you?" Reni asked.

"He could possibly have another baby, same age as Royal." Her lip quivered and I pouted. I wanted the nigga to tell her but he could have waited until after the trip. Dumbass.

"Aww honey." We all got up and hugged her as she cried.

"A baby?" She took her glasses off and wiped her eyes. "Technically when it happened we weren't together but we were still working on it, now... I just don't trust him." She sniffed. "I have the worse luck with niggas." She chuckled and sat back in the chair.

"Did y'all talk?"

"No, I haven't said anything to him. I locked him out of the room. I didn't get any sleep though because all I could hear was you and Dave." I smacked my lips.

"We weren't even that loud." They all gave me a look and I laughed. "Y'all lying!"

"Look the sound was at a minimum when y'all was in the room but if you decided to go out on the balcony or in the bathroom we could hear yo ass." Sage said. "But it's what I expected coming with you on your honeymoon so I cannot complain."

"Same." Moni agreed.

"I can't believe y'all fucked in the pool."

"We did get a little carried away but it's a different type of high from sex when y'all married. I just wanna fuck him everywhere."

"I remember when you was scared to fuck him." Moni laughed. "Now you talking about some-."

"Give me a baby." Court mimicked me causing me to blush.

"I want to have all that mans kids." I shrugged.

"And you will. Just keep faith." Reni grabbed my hand and I nodded.

"Can we make a toast?" Sage poured us all some more champagne. "To us and all our friends back home. Accomplishing shit that we never thought we would. To finding our soul mates and making babies." I looked over at Court who eyes got watery. "I now have a group of friends and now family that is about that life and about the business life and I wouldn't trade none y'all crazy asses in the world. To us."