Chapter 8: Harlem Nights

"She said what you go do if I leave? I said bitch Imma do me! B.I.G. Bitch everything zoomed in!! Big bank on me looking like I'm moving in!" I danced to Big Bank as I did my hair. I started popping my ass to the song and got real hype when Nicki's verse played.

"Uh oh!! Back again! Back to back Maybach, stack the M's! Told 'em I met Slim Shady bagged the M! Once he go black, he'll back again! Tell them hoes that it's crunch time abdomen! Yes I cop mad Chanel and mad Given! She did it again imagine them bout to make these bum bitches mad again!"

"Uh oh!!" Serenity busted in the room dancing.

"Back to them!" We rapped together. "I lead the pack so my backs to them. Yep, the queen's back, what's happenin'?! Rerun bout to make these bitches rap again! Diamond chains on my ankle! Young Money in the cut like a shank though! Tell T.I.P. Rubber band's in my bankroll ! Show my ass like a stank hoe!" We both started twerking and Courtney was recording us hyping us up.

"These the bombest cousin I have ever met!!" Courtney laughed and ended the video.

"You a fool." I laughed. "Y'all almost ready?"

"Now you know Moni slow ass ain't almost ready."

"She go get left." I went outside on the balcony to roll a blunt I had. Dave had me roll him some blunts this morning before he left and he let me keep some weed. Serenity came outside and joined my session.

"You ready to head back to LA?"

"I'm ready to see my baby." I smiled and continued smoking.

"JJ might start crying just from seeing yo ass." She giggled. "He love him some mommy.... What you and Dave go do?"

"He we go see how this long distant thang work out with us."

"You okay with that?"

"Yeah I do like him Reni, but I'm not trying to move too fast. I haven't been in more than two relationships and I for sure damn sure don't know how it is to be with a celebrity so I'm okay with taking it slow." In this short amount of time Dave and I have been spending a lot of time together. He's taking me different cities, he's fed me none stop, he even took me to this little festival even though I told him not to because I didn't wanna be seen but it was fun. I've gotten to know him on a deeper level and I've even opened up to him. I know there's still more we gotta learn about each other though.
"Besides he said I'm marked so."

"Oh bitch! You ain't going nowhere than."

"Am I the only one who didn't know what that meant."

"Apparently." She laughed. "He got yo ass on lock and it's only been two weeks." She laughed harder and I smacked my lips.

"He ain't got shit on lock, if I wanna be single I can be single and mingle. He ain't go stop shit."

"Is that right?" His deep voice echoed onto the balcony causing me to jump.

"Huh?!"

"Huh?!" He mimicked me and walked closer. I got a little nervous to be honest. "Run that shit back to me."

"Run what back to you?" He walked me into a wall.

"Oh you playing dumb now?" Serenity ass was over there busting up laughing meanwhile my ass was trying to get out of this trap he had me in. "Repeat that shit Treasure."

"I uh." He raised his eyebrow and lifted my head to look at him.

"You ain't mingling with a damn thing. Get fucked up Treasure." I bit my lip. Although he was threatening me he still was fine as hell. "Gimme some lip." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.