There Is No Right Number

(Above meme not mine, found it on Instagram. It comes up later in the oneshot.)

New oneshot! Enjoy

(BTW: at the start of this oneshot, none of the GHC has met TJ yet)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ONE MORE THING

PSA: Please don't try this at home, kids lol

•••

TJ'S PERSPECTIVE

TJ Kippen sat on his bed, tapping his fingers on the headboard. He was bored out of his mind, because his parents were cleaning the house, and his (ex) friends had ditched him after getting in trouble with the law. He was trying to figure out what to do, because he felt like he was going insane with nothing exciting happening.

Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. It was a fairly stupid idea, that could possibly go horribly wrong. But with no other thoughts of what to do, he decided it was better than nothing.

So, he picked up his phone, and opened his phone's app store. He downloaded an app called 'Random Number Generator: Cell Phone Number Edition.' Then he opened it, hit the 'generate number' button, and then opened messages to text the number that came up.

----
222-534-891

TJ: hey what up

----

TJ went back to the app, hit the button again, and went to text the next number.

----
947-668-714

TJ: how's it hangin'

----

TJ continued to do this several times. He wanted to see if anyone would reply.

----
670-577-383

TJ: what goes on

----
739-865-921

TJ: how's it going

----
314-053-263

TJ: what's up

----

Once he had texted five different random numbers, he put down his phone and patiently waited to see if he would get any responses. About 20 seconds later, he got a notification. He looked at it and he had gotten a text from the final number he had messaged.