Chapter 5: Drhim Academy

^To all those who died: I hope you rest in piece...in hell.
-Namjesus

More than half of this chapter comes from the original work (the one from 5 years ago lol) so yeah...😂😂

-
.

.

.

.

.

This...what the fuck is this? It's boring as fuck! Not only is no one talking, no music is playing and the car isn't flying...? Like, I can see flying cars everywhere out the window, but ours isn't.

Why? I don't know and the driver didn't reply when I asked him.

I sigh.

"You've sighed about 20 times in 3 minutes. Are you okay?" Marion asks.

"Yes." I don't look at her and already start missing the silence there was in the car.

"Okay..." She says and fortunately doesn't say anything else.

There was silence again in the car until someone had to talk again.

"Oh my god I'm so excited!" She claps her hands. "We're going to be living in the best Academy ever!!!" She exclaims.

"Yep, we are..." I reply without showing my emotions.

The truth is, I was internally dying of happiness but I didn't want to show it. I don't know why, I guess it's just a reflex to hide my happiness when I'm around her.

"So, how do you think the school's gonna be like? Do you think there'll be more magic facilities than in our school? I think there'll be-"

"What is it you want exactly?!" I raise my hands in annoyance and look at her in the eyes. "Why are you acting nice all of a sudden?"

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to bond with you." She sulks.

Am I supposed to feel bad right now?

Because I'm not.

I sigh, again. "Why do you even want to bond with me when we'll most likely won't see each other that much when we get there?"

"Actually you'll be sleeping in the same apartment for at least 6 months since you're new." The driver intervenes.

Oh so now you're talking...?

"Yes! This is going to be awesome!" Marion jumps on her seat.

Uh...what?

"I don't think you heard what he-"

"Look y/n, if you only look on the dark side of things, your life will be very...dark."

"Thanks Marion, your wise words help me a lot." I roll my eyes. "But please, tell me what there is on the bright side."

"Well, at least you won't have to put up with a weirdo or something. Like, imagine you're with some creep who gives you the chills every time you see them." She says in a low voice.

I don't know who she's trying to scare but it's for sure not scaring me. I mean, we've learned self-defense haven't we? And even I, who is rhimless, can use my gadgets to fight.

I just decide to give in and act like I'm suddenly uncomfortable. "Yeah, you're right."

"Please y/n, please give me one chance to make it up to you for these 7 years of hell I gave you." She looks down and fiddles with her hands.